What's new

Hy-pro Amnesia and few domestic Balcan trees

Chmaka

Hey everybody, this is my third grow and second diary here. I received this seeds from thegrowshop.nl. This Amnesia is from Hy-Pro, 80% sativa and flower for 12 weeks. They say it's the finest haze plant and has a great smell and flavor.

Ok, let's start. From two seeds I manage to gemrinate (lost one while trying), one turned male and one female. Perfect for my case because I wan't to polinate Balcan domestic and female Amnesia.

I used good (ordinary) soil, perlite and nutrients that can be bought in my contry. This is something you probably see as low-cost operation.
After they grew little larger I took clones from both, male and female, because at that moment I knew only one of them was female. Doesn't matter 'couse I am planting them outside, hope so...

Those two below are pictures of male.

This is Amnesia female, it's in her second week of flowering right now, so are the other plants (Balcan domestic, male...).

This is situation in my box looking from light perspective. :p Those 3 plant's in the first row are my Balcan strains.

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

You're plants are looking great Chmaka, interesting to see how amnesia does un-topped. I'd cut down a little on the (N) nitrogen feed if possible.
I found out that it doesn't actually have any haze in it but a Laos sativa which is even better in my opinion.

Tell us about your Balcan strain, is it a landrace or a local cutting?

Last edited:

Chmaka

I don't know much about my Balcan domestic. I know that I been smoking it for ages and that some times it has lots of seeds, some times two, but it's good plant in fact. Maybe it's a mix of old Turkish strains, broth here by Osman empire, and Greek/Albanian strains, cultivated in Montenegro. People here (Balcan) don't have the knowlegde.

Last edited:
The Balcans vs. Growing - let us hear about it

The Balcans vs. Growing - let us hear about it

Hey Chmaka,
nice to see someone from the Balcan region, as you dont really see too many growers from there, present in international forums. I do have some fellow smokers, growers and buddies coming from there, or, living there (which I would only get into after my 50th post i.e. only by PM as I am a little -noid to talk about things publicly).
So Chmaka, I havent looked at your threads which I'll do in a sec, but I see in the signature that youre from around the Yug. region right, so tell me, how is the scene around there? Canna laws, penalties, police behavior... and growing scene, growshops etc. Wouldya? :joint:

Last edited:

Chmaka

I polinated all my girls, this is my first time to do that. I hope I'll get good seeds so I can continue to grow from september.

@Nukill'r_Wack'n: The "scene" here is just forming. We have one forums that gather all ex-Yugoslavian people in one place. Growshop can only be found only in one of five republics. There are also two internet based head/growshops. We are geting our growing suplies from local agriculture shops that are not familier with stuff that we need, so it's hard to have a good equipment.
Laws and penalties are harsh and people generaly don't know nothing about this plant except that it's a dangerous drug and people who use it and grow it shoul'd be put in jail. So, we have hard time doing it. :)