What's new

HxUM/Black Chunk Smoke Report

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Black Chunk

Very aesthically pleasing. Purple from head to toe, with vivid green orange and golden hues. When you break up the bud, a musty, strong smell overwhelms the nose.

A friend and I decided to test this nug out of our fav. bong :) and this is what we had to say:

"Woh!.... Very mellow smoke, without much of a taste (only been cured for 2 weeks), incredbily smooth, on the inhale. The smoke is expands in the lungs, and imediately you start feelin the affects of the hit. A nice body buzz, with a small head part to it... After smoking a hit, you feel sorta of disapointed, like "This is it?" But then after 5-10 minutres, you realize how high you are... Creeper bud, that is very easy to overdo, in which case your most likely to retire to counting sheep. Strong body buzz.

On the exhale, a distinctive mellow berry taste is left on the pallet. The taste lingers for awhile, which is one of the reasons i like this bud so much. Overall, very good bud, i would give it 7/10 overall. However, i dont think this plant past my stringent expectations for making it into my mother room. The plant didnt yield all that well either...

Heaven x Ultimate Moonshine (by JLP)

It has a very pleasant appearance, covered head to toe in crystals. This was my most resinated plant. The nugs are almost lime green in nature, and smell of fresh cut melon.

Now this stuff, is some potent pot. Upon the inhale, you imdiately feel the smoke expand in your lung, there a distinct melon fragance, very sweet, that makes you want to lick your lips. Very tasty weed.

After the inhale, a sledgehammer hits your brain. And your like.. "Whoa.. what did i just smoke?" After smokin some of this pot it's very natural to take a one minute breather to get reaquanted with your surrondings. The pot makes you notice light prisms sparkle, and you pay attention to aspects of your enviroment that you never realized were interesting before. After smoking a bowl of this stuff, i caught my self stairing at the ceiling fan for a good five minutes. Overall, this was my best pot, however, she was very hard to root (0/4), so unfurtanetly i wont be seeing anymore of her.

G

thanks for the report bartender:yes:

prolly have to love indies for this weed then. did you grow more than the one BC, was thinkin you had a few goin. thanks again for growin it out. at least she broke out above a 5. guess she needs a bit more work.

was hopin the BD would bump the yield some. that damn DC is dominant:D

CBF

G

Very nice report bartender, I see people are putting alot more effort into writing their smoke reports and I'm all for it....these are precious when you're strain searching, especially with the astounding number of different strains out there. A well written report makes ALL the difference :yes:

G

look like some purty buds... you can really see the Deep Chunk in that Black Chunk.... dark color and that musty smell you describe too bad you didnt find something for the mother room , but i'm sure you will at least enjoy the smoke :D

nice job mang

THC

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
CBF- thanks for the comments bro... i had really bad m/f ratios, i think out of the 5 BC i started, 1 was female.

hansel- thanks for kind words :)

bluevelvet- i couldnt be more in agreeance. when lookin to invest in new genes, i always try and read various smoke reports. the grower isnt tryn to sell you anything, and you got to admit some of those seed companies have some ridiculous descriptions.. They sure have a way with words.

Farmer- Right on, i never like that format, it felt to much like fillin out a report. Thanks for the support, it makes it all the more enjoyable

Nate- Black Chunk is (Tom Hill's Deep Chunk x Sensi Seeds Black Domina). The parents, and crossin was done by fellow ICer CBF. thanks for stoppin by!

THC- She sure was purty. I have a few more beens to search through, im sure ill find somethin, whenever i get back around to em.

Next up.... ill be postin a smoke report of the Art's Blend alongside some bubble hash :canabis:

btw... i just got my vaporizer back today, glass on glass, and Vapor bong attachment. Whew!

take care

PNW_grown

Veteran
Very Nice

Very Nice

Hey Bartender, i enjoyed watching your grow thread very much, the buds look as good as i thought they would, probably better :wink: That Black Chunk looks amazing, very good bag appeal. I have some HUM seeds i am gonna be growing for sure now. Nice report! :wave:

G

Bartender, those two reports are great. I wouldn't rule out the Black Chunk yet. Maybe you didn't get a prime pheno this time. I've noticed that sometimes crossing two potent strains mutes the power of both. But I'd grow out some more. And the Heaven sounds like heaven. Especially the way you describe it. Sounds like something right up my alley. Thanks for the reports Bartender, I'll have a whiskey sour.

JLP

Veteran
Beautiful buds Bartender.

Looks and sounds like that one leans to the Heaven side of the cross.That Black Chunk looks really tasty too.

JLP

Latest posts

Latest posts