What's new

Hungry?? what about a 9 kg burger

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Pennsylvania man chews through belly-busting, 7-kilogram burger
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

K101603AU.jpg

In this Monday, Oct. 13, 2008 photo released by Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, Brad Sciullo of Uniontown, Pa., is seen before attempting to eat a 15-pound cheese burger with five-pounds of toppings including bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of ketchup, mustard, relish, and mayonnaise at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, Pa., Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Sciullo finished the concoction in 4 hours and 39 minutes. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Logan Cramer, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub

CLEARFIELD, Pa. - It took Brad Sciullo four hours and 39 minutes to finish a marathon - a meat marathon, that is.

The 5-foot-11, 180-pound western Pennsylvania chef is the first person to eat a monstrosity called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser. It's an almost seven-kilogram burger. But after adding toppings and a bun, the total weight came to just over nine kilograms.

The mountain of beef is the product of Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, about 160 kilometres northeast of Pittsburgh in Clearfield.

Sciullo, 21, of Uniontown, said he was surprised he managed to finish the sandwich Monday.

"About three hours into it, things got tough," he said.

When asked what possessed him to eat a burger that big, Sciullo said: "I wanted to see if I could."

The burger included a bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and relish, pub owner Dennis Liegey said.

For completing the challenge in the under-five-hour time limit, Sciullo won $400, three T-shirts, a certificate "and a burger hangover, as I call it," Liegey said.

Dr Dog

Veteran
LOL I wish, maybe if I ate one a day, 400 a week will not support me. I would have alot of t shirts though

Dr Dog

Veteran
or another option, this one requires safety equipment though

Last edited:

CoCoSativas

Pennsylvania man chews through belly-busting, 7-kilogram burger
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

View Image
In this Monday, Oct. 13, 2008 photo released by Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, Brad Sciullo of Uniontown, Pa., is seen before attempting to eat a 15-pound cheese burger with five-pounds of toppings including bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of ketchup, mustard, relish, and mayonnaise at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, Pa., Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Sciullo finished the concoction in 4 hours and 39 minutes. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Logan Cramer, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub

CLEARFIELD, Pa. - It took Brad Sciullo four hours and 39 minutes to finish a marathon - a meat marathon, that is.

The 5-foot-11, 180-pound western Pennsylvania chef is the first person to eat a monstrosity called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser. It's an almost seven-kilogram burger. But after adding toppings and a bun, the total weight came to just over nine kilograms.

The mountain of beef is the product of Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, about 160 kilometres northeast of Pittsburgh in Clearfield.

Sciullo, 21, of Uniontown, said he was surprised he managed to finish the sandwich Monday.

"About three hours into it, things got tough," he said.

When asked what possessed him to eat a burger that big, Sciullo said: "I wanted to see if I could."

The burger included a bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and relish, pub owner Dennis Liegey said.

For completing the challenge in the under-five-hour time limit, Sciullo won $400, three T-shirts, a certificate "and a burger hangover, as I call it," Liegey said.

Gross. Just nasty. He only got 400 bucks to eat that dirty thing?

Could he eat the next week?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Fucking dirty. I hope no one here in canada tries anything like that leave that to our friendly neighbor's to do. I love you guys but eating something like that just seems not Canadian so I hope no one does it here lol

CoCoSativas

News must travel slow to Canada because that was 8 years ago.

:laughing:

Haha I did it again, posted without looking at the date of a thread. That's fucking hilarious oh man.

Well it's news to me lol I was 17 then so I wasn't watching cheeseburger news, too busy trying to get some ass and stay out of trouble.

iTarzan

I have done that before Coco. I almost did it right after you and then saw it was 8 years ago.

I have done it with someone asking a plant care question and typed out a long reply and posted it. Then realized it was several years old and the OP hasn't posted in 4 years.

CoCoSativas

I have done that before Coco. I almost did it right after you and then saw it was 8 years ago.

I have done it with someone asking a plant care question and typed out a long reply and posted it. Then realized it was several years old and the OP hasn't posted in 4 years.

That's fucking dope. Lol that's hilarious at least we can laugh at our silly stoned antics.

OP hasn't posted in 4 years is amazing g

Latest posts

Latest posts