What's new

Hundreds/Thousands of Plants

G

My friend went to Southern Germany (he's German) and filmed a farm somewhere over there. Why wasn't I born german?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsLwfuUdcK4

He's basically saying (in Portuguese) that he spent 2 weeks looking for pot in paradise he had heard rumours about. He said now he needs no more women, food, nothing, just Maconha (Marijuana)

Funny shit...

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Isn't that industrial hemp ? by the size, would say grown for seeds...

Irie !

OUTLAWZ

mriko from this quality of video i dont think anyone can recognize if it is a industrial hemps or proper plants :) . However if its a field with normal plants , Congratulations for that guy who found it coz it must be great to see it...

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
cannabis is always a proper plant ! ;)
For sure it is a beautifull view, whatever the use it is grown for. But very often, industrial fields are raided by teens in search for a free (and eventually headache-bringin) smoke. So I can imagine what would happen with a free access open field "proper" ganja field. Wouldn't stand for long I think.
Definitely it's not fiber hemp, too short plants and not enough per sq foot. Looks rather like a small scale grow (if non-"proper" plants), could be a local farmer growing the seeds to feed the cattle during winter time.
But if indeed a ganja field, my, big thumbs up to the grower haha ! gonna have some fun !

Irie !

G

I know the guy. He said it's his friend's farm in Southern Germany. I have no reason to doubt him...He said he burned tons of it. Besides, I don't think hemp grows fat nugs like those, or do they? Peace

G

sorry to burst your bubble, but that is hemp. hemp does in fact grow nugs, but it has no thc.

G

No bubble to be burst here man...,LOL I have my own mini field....
So hemp does grow nugs huh? interesting, in analyzing the video it looks like the plants have leggy stems, like hemp, too ....maybe you are right but whatever, dude is not a heavy smoker anyway, possibly he did get very high LOL!
Thanks man, do you know if it grows wild like that or they are actually hemp farms in Deutchland?

Its just a big field out in the middle of nowhere. Look how hidden it is, i dont think germany has a full on helicopter patrol looking for that kind of thing due to the climate and the fact a large majority of the people are mature non-violent citizens.

G

Hunt4Hazez said:
Its just a big field out in the middle of nowhere. Look how hidden it is, i dont think germany has a full on helicopter patrol looking for that kind of thing due to the climate and the fact a large majority of the people are mature non-violent citizens.

middle of nowhere? hidden? you can hear cars driving close by. through a lot of the video.....not to mention he passes another guy on his bike when approaching the field. it's right off a dirt road or bike path or something.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
So hemp does grow nugs huh?

of course it does ! and big ones when it is for seeds ! Plants have leggy stems only because they are grown very close to each other. Yup, there are hemp farms in Germany.

Irie !

G

"Thanks man, do you know if it grows wild like that or they are actually hemp farms in Deutchland?"

it grows wild in many areas, but I'm sure they have hemp farms too (hopefully) ;)

Limeygreen

Veteran
The space that it is planted together suggests hemp as why would you plant proper plants so close when you could do a lot less and get better developed plants? Although I suppose some people prefer the tops. I know that some farmers used to feed chickens hemp seed to supposedly get them to lay eggs in the winter.

Latest posts

Latest posts