What's new

Hundreds Of 'Pot Plants' Seized By Texas Cops Aren't Marijuana

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
The plants were horse mint, it doesn't even remotely look like cannabis. Another blatant proof of cops ass-holeness...

Irie !

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Did no one see the perfect anecdote left on the page ?

An old Italian lived alone in New Jersey . He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Pop,
Don't dig up that garden. That's where the bodies are buried..
Love,
Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.
That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Pop,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love you,
Vinnie

:laughing:

ROJO145

Veteran
Give em a break guys,ya can clearly see the resemblance to marijuana!!!LOL
PCD3989_IMG0031.JPG-448x336.jpg

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Bill Mahr, on his show on HBO has a contest going to name the dumbest state in the union. Of the eight states he started with Texas is in the lead. This is just further proof.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Haha, that would be fun to plant them a buncha viable hemp seeds and freak them out. I swear if Philip Morris sets up a huge grow in Cali I'm flying an ultralight over it with 50# of hemp pollen!
LOL

You're closer to Phillip Morris than most of the IC reader community.

WTF?

Oh you know... twenty pounds a pull... :shucks:

EVEN MORE LOL!
so true huh...

on a nother note, phillip morris already bought up a bunch of land in humboldt =)

F

feral

well they say that everything in Texas is bigger, but the proof shows it's not their IQ's. Next thing you know rose bushes will be mistaken for poppy plants.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The police in this state are the absolute worst in US. I don't think they are any dumber than most of the other cops around the country. They are just allowed to harass and beat on the citizen's more.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
The police in this state are the absolute worst in US. I don't think they are any dumber than most of the other cops around the country. They are just allowed to harass and beat on the citizen's more.

i figured that out when i passed through texas.
far worse then anywhere else.
they should try that shit here in LA... after they get killed by gangbangers and outraged citizens, maybe they'll learn to respect the constitution.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
An old Italian lived alone in New Jersey . He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Pop,
Don't dig up that garden. That's where the bodies are buried..
Love,
Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.
That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Pop,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love you,
Vinnie

:laughing:

Excellent ! Well done son !

By the way, all Texas resident should worry now that cops have an excuse to launch raids on anyone's property. They have the perfect excuse "duh, we saw plants in the yard and we thought it was marijuana".

Be carefull people !

Irie !

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
damn!

i hope my neighbors dont call because of what im growing in my backyard

picture.php

(cleome)

Texas Leo Captain at the Morning Briefing - Can You Spell Donut or Pig??

Attachments

• Donut-Patrol-16165.jpg
    Donut-Patrol-16165.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 14