What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Humidity question for indoor hydro

Fartybum

1st time grower.

Indica auto
60cm X 60cm tent
hydro
3rd week of flower
The ec was too high and I was getting rust on the leaves, and some new leaves with dark veins with pale in between anso some twisting on these newer leaves closer to the LEDs. So I changed the water and lowered the EC, and raised the LED a little.

The ec is now 1800 appox and PH 5.7 with fresh water about 6 hours ago.

I just checked and the humidity shot up to 80% whereas before it was hovering around 45-60%. Need to leave the door open now to get it to drop down but the place stinks.

Small room grow. Exhaust is good.

What is happening? The plant is giving out a lot more water?

Also while changing the water I pulled off some of the bad leaves, and noticed one with little yellow spots. Can anyone recognize these symptoms?

Ill add a few of the rust/twisted/dark veins too.

If there is any other info needed please advise?

Thanks in advance. Fartybum.

Attachments

• dark veins and rust 2.jpg
    dark veins and rust 2.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 55
  • dark veins and rust.jpg
    dark veins and rust.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 54
  • leaf twist and dark veins 1.jpg
    leaf twist and dark veins 1.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 53
  • leaf twist.jpg
    leaf twist.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 52
  • rust.jpg
    rust.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 57
  • yellow spot.jpg
    yellow spot.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 56

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
When your humidity goes up that is good because the plants are moving water by using transpiration. You just need to move the water out of the house when the humidity is high. What kind of water are you using?

Fartybum

When your humidity goes up that is good because the plants are moving water by using transpiration. You just need to move the water out of the house when the humidity is high. What kind of water are you using?
Thanks for the reply. Just tap water. Ec was appox 300 before nutes. Nothing has changed except less nutes and bad weather. Perhaps the weather can bother this? The exhaust is blowing straight into a storm right now. Maybe its blowing some of the water back in, plus whatever rain with it. The exhaust is taped up through a boarded up opened window.

Fan is creating good negative pressure inside the tent tho.

It's never got this high and stayed there.

The only thing I cannot prove right now is the weather.

Latest posts

Latest posts