What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Humidity an growing outdoors

I’ve heard ppl say that growers over in Humboldt an Hayfork can grow bigger plants (6-8lb) because it’s more humid over there and that in dryer places the best ppl can do is 2-3 lb plants. Any thoughts on this?

PDX Dopesmoker

I’ve heard ppl say that growers over in Humboldt an Hayfork can grow bigger plants (6-8lb) because it’s more humid over there and that in dryer places the best ppl can do is 2-3 lb plants. Any thoughts on this?

Mean Gene's potcast says that the buds get denser the further you are from the coast in Nocal, but I'm not sure if he said its to do with relative humidity or the severity of the daily temperature swing or if he didn't say why.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Fuck it rained from June til Oct when I harvest in the ducking rain, record downpours flooded out eberything. I had mold start to get on a lot of plants. But I'm using some different products, GreenCure which I just strayed. I've had some powdery mildew spots on some stuff. Also started using silicone. Using Trifecta Crop and Sevin for the bugs, along with neem, diamiatious earth also. It's a battle in this jungle in live in down in the app mtns. I'm hoping some of these changes will help some, along with different strains this year

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This humidity is a pain in the ass, I lived in the Great Lakes and it's a lot easier I thought. I did dang good indoors up in the dry Midwest air. This muggy humid air might be ok for certain sativas. I've got a THH in my basement but it's getting air pulled in outside it's around 75% which is WAY higher than I feel safe with.

Latest posts

Latest posts