What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Humidifiers that work W * AC infinity

trixP

I have a ac infinity air systhem with controller

I woulda loved to pick up the humidifier that plus right with the controller however as you all know they are on pre order for Mai, some of you may know ACI sells plug n play wires to connect off brands to be paired up to the system !

It says however on the ac infinity site that the d’évidés must not have a on off switch ……

Do any of you know which models of which brand will work ? iE auto fonction humidifiers literally spent an hour reading boxes at the store trying to figure out which one is “
Smart “ operated

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That's a good question. May be hard to do since they are smart-operated. Perhaps you can just unplug instead of having a switch until you can upgrade?

trixP

That's a good question. May be hard to do since they are smart-operated. Perhaps you can just unplug instead of having a switch until you can upgrade?I will delay my project until than….. and order the ACI humidifier that plus right up to the ecosystem

Last edited:

Three Berries

I use one of those egg style ultrasonic ones and it's on a timer, comes on when power is applied.. Look for 120v to DC low voltage one. Got mine off Amazon. Holds almost a gallon and is fairly adjustable. It has a rotary power and adjustment switch

I've got smaller ones and they are not so adjustable. More like on or off.

trixP

I use one of those egg style ultrasonic ones and it's on a timer, comes on when power is applied.. Look for 120v to DC low voltage one. Got mine off Amazon. Holds almost a gallon and is fairly adjustable. It has a rotary power and adjustment switch

I've got smaller ones and they are not so adjustable. More like on or off.
I want some the ACI controller can manage… I found a smart humidifier locally 200 something on Amazon smart humidifier are like 100 the ACI pops up but sold out everywhere

trixP

They were literally just in stock on the AC infinity page at the beginning of this week. Bummer.
They should be back soon, I’d just do the “notify me” on their page and grab one as soon as they re stock.
Got one locally I asked the guy twice are u sure he laughed he told me he ordered 70 big n small and sold all the big ones the same
Day

Latest posts

Latest posts