What's new

Humbolt Co.'s Own 'Bushmater' questions???

J

JackKerouac

I use BM at 8 drops per 24 oz. foliarly. The nutes are cut in half and lights raised 4 days before the flip and sprayed. When the lights are flipped, they get sprayed again. 4 days after, the lights are lowered and nutes go back to full strength. It will almost instantly induce flowering and there is no stretch.

Darius

Nice info Jack! I just bought my lil bottle this afternoon they sure are proud of that stuff lol. At least it should last awhile.

I was curious about foliar feeding with this. Also i was thinking of using this on a couple of my fast starters to even out my canopy.

J

JackKerouac

Hi Darius,

Foliar is much easier than using it in the res. One strain could take heroic amounts in the res and half the amount could fry another strain to a crisp. It's a great product, and this has been the most consistent way to use it in my garden.

Hope you can fine tune it like I have.

BowlPacks

As stated in many other posts about BM.... It takes it's toll on your trichrome coverage. The finished product has always been sub-par when I used the BM. Just a thought...

deepchunk

has anyone tried to get a msds on theese produts the company should have it all you have to ask and they have to give it to you iuse all three bush master purplemax and gravity remember that the bottle says in bold letters less is more .............. and i will bump pirates thought flusy with water and would add to use the bush master 2-3 days before your water change and if using gravity raise your light 6-12 inches ...............

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
i give my plants 1 wk stretch when flower is induced then hit them with bushmaster @ 1/2 tsp per gal water 10ml pure blend pro grow 20ml PBP bloom and 1/8th tsp powered koolbloom. i may or may not hit just certin plants from seed with it 2-3 more times @ 1/2 tsp per gal water bushmaster for ones that really stretch. but my clones i only hit once at above described [bushmaster @ 1/2 tsp per gal water 10ml pure blend pro grow 20ml PBP bloom and 1/8th tsp powered koolbloom.]

no burning yet been usen it since last fall i dont even raise my lights, i dont use purple max my plants are loaded with trics to begin with, i dont use gravity because my nugs are quite dense :)

i tried gravity and purle max but didnt have any noticable differance
but bushmaster stops stretch on most plants ASAP, be sure to have plants at or close to desired size when this product is used.

Latest posts

Latest posts