What's new

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

TBR Time

Whats up Humboldt, got tons of friends doing the same thing every year in the same area as you. This season has been nothing but fantastic sun for my self.
I'm a little late on this question, but I was wondering if you could tell me what the ratios were when you mixed your soil? I use 32 gallon barrels, and after seeing these 200+gallon smart pots, I've changed my game plan for next season. Keep producing those 10+ ponders :)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
holy shit, when i was up there, i thought i saw big ass plants......

these plants absolutely kill them......

major props bro! :tiphat:

Beautiful, Thats what should be happening everywhere.
Well done guys.

yesterday, I walked amongst (and in the company of) GIANTS.

Ganja D: Thank you for your generosity. I hope the Witches Weed males produce pollen in time to hit the Cough! With that and the compliment of Rez genetics you bestowed on me a lot of new and unexpected directions are opening in my head. Your gardens are a testament to your (Ms.D included) hard work, dedication, skill and a passion for the plant that stands out from it all. Tribe is a good thing to have around and I am glad to have met you and yours.

HL: What can I say? You are a master grower and a great bro. The levels of technique and organization to your operation is inspirational. Your crew is crackerjack. Clear headed and open-hearted; a reflection of you. I always learn a lot when we hang and this time was no exception. Thanks for the tour.

This morning, I walked through my gardens just a little less smug. Gracias.

G

Ganja D

Ok,I took some pictures this evening. Buds are beginning to develop rapidly,we have many of them.
Been smoking on some of Nomad's light dep recently as well as another good friends indoor Blue Dream. Still smoking HL's sour diesel from last year and some very good herb from another neighbor from last years crop. Been enjoying my smoke recently indeed.

When life get's stressful and we begin to feel old, sometimes it's good to look back and think about who we are and what we're about. I can be a kid again anytime and remember my first experiences with Cannabis when ever I want. All I have to do is listen to these songs and I'm there. Those first few experiences with Cannabis affected me so deeply and helped shape the rest of my life. I fell in love with the plant and followed my path,never looking back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JUm_Y0R6Og
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLuHE-82o40
Bob Marley always helps me gain perspective,remember who I am,and realize everything is gonna be alright.
Here are some pictures I enjoy,hopefully you will as well.
Burmese Kush Goo
picture.php

Purple Train Wreck x Purple Star(purple pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Train Wreck x Purple Star(pink pheno) Very,very strong sweet smelling. Should be very good smoke.
picture.php

Purple Train Wreck/Blackberry x Goo
picture.php

picture.php

The Shoe Goo!
picture.php

picture.php

Green House with Reservoir and HL's strains.
picture.php

Rez Chemdog/Sour Diesel
picture.php

Potential SSSDH keeper.(sour dominant)
picture.php

1 of 4 SFV OGK/Chemdog
picture.php

Peace.:)

Last edited:

Xhashish

Veteran
AMAZING , just simply amazing, you guys really rule this ..
And great music also ;)
By the way, hope you dont mind me asking, but how many patients do you guys serve? :)

Peace

pepel29

All growers on the world waching your beautiful place .

Much respect , thanks for pics .

All the best and good luck .

Be happy

K

Karma Genetics

Yeh esben i love that one aswell , a realy nice looking plant with those deep pink pistols. Ah how i wish i could just stand in your garden for a few seconds with my eyes closed and smell and feel that vibe.

C

coxswain

I wish I had access to water in July so I could grow monsters too :D

Exceptional thread

sixth6

WOW looks awesome.

Personally I hate fruitridge heath and wellness, I got some clones from them (yay for root aphids!!) and I was blown away by the prices on outdoor. 60 for an 1/8 of outdoor is just retarded (no offense to the mentaly challenged).

Hope that it all turns out great for you!

T

Trinity Gold

Shoe Goo looks HUGE hope you have cuts of that I'd like that for next year. Thanks. D

G

Ganja D

Shoe Goo looks HUGE hope you have cuts of that I'd like that for next year. Thanks. D
Cut's we have. Kept 2 healthy ones from that plant.
Also our Shoe Goo male was picked from over 20 and was our second best pollen producer. The male was picked for it's strong exciting smell and sturdy structure,then it nugged up like crazy and dumped loads of pollen. Too bad I didn't clone it. But at least we'll have F2's and some interesting hybrids.

T

Trinity Gold

Badass. Hope the Shoe Goo can be on deck for Gold Gardens 2011. Looks like a straight beast and early starter..must be that Goodness

Latest posts

Latest posts