Veteran
Nice humboldtlocal :):)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

G

Ganja D

Please check out this link, download one of my songs and enjoy.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=181312

I took a ton of pictures today but don't have time to go through them all. I'm just too tired.
Here are a few shots of the HL's gardens that I'm the project manager for.
First our garden of 300 gallon smart pots and monster plants. These are our biggest plants,especially the ones in the back left 3 rows. I'll get some individual plant pics of the next few days.
picture.php

Next is a garden of big holes in the ground and 4 300 gallon smart pots.
picture.php

picture.php

This is the greenhouse with the scrog like tie down method HL and I talked about.
picture.php

picture.php

Then the GH with HL's and mostly Reservoir Seeds strains featured in my thread in my sig.
picture.php

picture.php

Lastly and maybe the garden I'm the most proud of here at HumboldLocal's farm is the newest garden of 18 300 gallon smart pots. It was built from scratch and planted in less then 3 days this spring. The plants are rockin!!
picture.php

picture.php

I'd love to talk more about growing in this post but need to get some sleep. Hope you enjoyed my music and the pictures.
Peace,and good growing to all our friends at IC Mag!

Last edited:
T

Trinity Gold

Good job. Multiple plants per pot and hoop houses over everything...definitely have you killing the game

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I stayed away from this thread for a while so I could be blown away the next time I came through. Love how the hoops now double as stakes for the screens! What a great idea. This is what makes you such a pro. Always ahead of the curve.

haxi

This is so beautiful can't wait to see 'em bud!!

5 pounders? More? They will be monsters .... Congratulations !

P :rasta:

G

Ganja D

I have time for a quick update with some plants I'm excited about.
Purple trainwreck x Purple star
picture.php

Purple Trainwreck x Goo
picture.php

Purple Trainwreck/Grape Fruit x Grape Fruit Purple F2 and F2 Pink Hair pheno
picture.php

Hindu Kush/Blueberry x Black Berry/Purple(YUM!)
picture.php

This is not the biggest but it's impressed me. 3 Sequoia Mist's in one 300 gallon smart pot planted way after everything else. It's caught up quite nicely.
picture.php

I took these picture 2 days ago. Hopefully I'll have time do do a nice update over the next week.:)

dev0n

Digging the trunk on the SM, YEAH she's caught up! Some of those names make my mouth water. Trainwreck I'm familiar with but I've never sampled some of this "Goo" lineage I keep hearing about.

Think Green

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ganja D again.

I just cannot wait to see full flower guys! :good: Well done & brava!

TG

K

Karma Genetics

ahhhhhh the Dream thread, They start to look like friendly soft giants.

nugbuckets

I am really excited for you guys! Congrats...almost half-way through the season, they are going to be monsters....can't wait for flowers. excellent work.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so true, this thread is totally awesome. there is nothing like watching those amazing plants doing their thing in ideal conditions. the potential seems to be quite incredible. much respect to all of you keeping these ladies looking so healthy.