Humboldt Sour Diesss - 800watt mh/hps

TB Gardens

Veteran
Flower Update

Flower Update

danke Georgia Green, i like them too ;x

Flowering: 18 Days
Nutes: 2.5ml/gal FloraNova Bloom - .625ml/gal Humboldt's Own Purple Maxx

Girls are looking great, definately showing some great cola structure, looking to have some fat tops. Need to get a real camera, theres just no justice in these pics ;\ Dime to nickle sized buds everywhere.. cant wait to feed them the O.D.

Lady #1 (28" tall)

Lady #2 (24" tall)

Flowering: 11 Days
Nutes: 2.5ml/gal FloraNova Bloom - .625ml/gal Humboldt's Own Purple Maxx
Lady #3 & #4 (24" & 13" LST)

Some LST action here on #4

Left #3 untopped, see how she sizes up in the end

Some shots all together:

-----------------------------------

Well everything is looking good with the flowering, clones had some issues tho, only got a handful to root, which are in soil and vegging now with the other 5 bagseeds and the urkle. Two of the bagseed have already started throwing out some thick white hairs.. real early on, and real small, 18/6 light sched., pretty crazy. Unfortunately none of the ST beans or ST x Blockhead have cracked ;\ I donno whats going on, ive never had this problem before. Oh well, hopefully things will turn around for the beans and the clones. safe smoking,

TB

Last edited:

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey josh, me too man.. they are gunna be fattening up a ton over the next couple weeks here, really startin to kick in. Im shooting for a 2oz/plant avg., could be more, hopefully not less ... see what happens ;x. thanks for stoping bye pz out

TB Gardens

Veteran
Crazy Clones

Crazy Clones

hmmm just popped my head in the veg cab early this morning to find this:

...you see that little gal popping up along the back wall? hah what the hell is that? This is a newly rooted clone that i just put into soil about 2 days ago. No beans were mistakenly dropped in or anything, anyone know whats going on?

...I guess the only thing that makes any sense is that this is coming from the clone, a broken root.. i have no idea.. is that even possible?

-----------------------------------------

On another weird note, i now have 3/5 confirmed bagseed females. They are all about 6-7" tall, just a few weeks old, only a few nodes in and still under 18/6. The strange thing is i've grown these beans before and never experienced anything like this. The 3 females are gettin covered with pistils.. anyone have any input on that? Since they are so small i really REALLy dont want them to start flowering yet, they are no where near big enough.

safe smoking,

Tb

no that is a seedling....maybe one of your mates left you a surprise....sounds like you may have a auto flower gene in the plants that are flowering in veg...or may be try 24 hrs light or 20...looking good man...peace

TB Gardens

Veteran
ya its gotta be a seedling.. weird as hell, donno where it came from. Thats what i was thinking about the autoflowering, just never experienced it any other time i grew out these beans (all collected from the same zip a long while back).

TB Gardens

Veteran
Flower Update

Flower Update

Thought i'd share some pics, #2 is swelling nicely, im hoping the stretch on #1 fills in well

Flowering: 20 Days

-----------------------------------------------

Flowering: 13 Days

#3 & #4

Group Shot

#1 & #2

TB Gardens

Veteran
Alright, well i just checked them for the first time today and good news... its snowing ;x .... #2 is really packing on the weight and now a shitload of frost has shown up. Never had this much sugar at 3 weeks ;o Love SD.. pics to come tonight after i zooz this STxBlockhead. safe smoking

Tb

TB Gardens

Veteran
Update

Update

Flowering: 24 Days

Everything is looking pretty good. A/C came on late yesterday, canopy got up into the high 80's for about an hour. There is some slight curling on a few fan leaves, and a couple burn marks on #3.. nothing to terrible tho, it was pretty minor compared to what could have happened.

Flowering: 17 Days

#3 (chopped #4 a day ago, found a nutsack so she got cut down)

Some babies and clones

Last edited:
G

Looking nice, it will be nice to see how yours stretch compared to mine which were mostly vegged under 400w of hps. I hope that this yields well for both of us, your making me wish I put my big ones into the 5 gal buckets like you did.

Last edited:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Update!

Update!

Well its been quite a while, been real busy with work and stuff.. into the pics

lady #2 .. This girl was the shortest of the three, 27-28", but shes packing on the most weight by faar.

Lady #1 .. Was the tallest til the third girl finished stretching, clockin in at 33". Had a little bit of heat stress, youll see on the upper fan leaves. skinny still but im pretty sure she will fill in nice with some OD and whatnot.

Lady #3 .. (36" tall) You'll notice #4 isnt in the bucket anymore, found a nutsack so she got the chop, more room for #3 roots to stretch out anyways. Shes a week or so behind the other two in flowering, really dark dark sexy leaves, hoping this single cola fills in thick ;x

AutoFlowering #1 .. just wanted to throw in a pic of this 6" tall autoflowering gal, the one that started throwing out mad hairs and nuggets a few days into 18/6. Its funny the buds have filled in nice and plump and WOW its frosty. I just put it into flowering like 3 days ago and gave it a transplant, im hoping to get a nice 1/4 nug off of this hah. (have one more just like her)

Veggies ;x... I only have 2 pics of the veg closet with everything in it, the ones i have more of are on 24 hours light right now and alot younger/smaller than the girls that were in dark. the sleeping babes were 5 bagseed (all girls), and like 4 SD clones i think.

Veggies... heres a bunch of Sweet Tooth, Sweet Tooth x Blockhead, SD x Blockhead, Sour Diesel

...Alright well thats it for now, ill be updating more often now i swear ;x.. safe smoking

Tb

Last edited:
G

Wow, impressive as always. Love the SD, its thickening up nicely, I have something similar in my garden these days. Hope it works out for ya, how do you vent? I was thinking of a 435 dayton with a speed controller. Any tips on the hermi too? I had a bunch of what looked like hemi bits, they were calyx looking things though too but really swollen. This was about 1 week into the actual buds being formed bigger than 1 or 2 hairs.

TB Gardens

Veteran
right now im lucky enough for some cold weather, so the door to my room is open all day with fresh mtn air coming in from outside. as the weather warms up ill be bringing in the a/c unit, no venting, a contained environment is optimal and a must in having control over the temp/humid/bugs-mildew. thanks for stopping by maign, i just fed #2 the second round of O.D. after a nice dry-out, larger dose this time too. I'll get some pics up tomorrow and the next few days as she sucks up the O.D. .. #1 & #3 will be getting round 2 and round 1 of O.D. come this weekend, just waitin to get everything nice and thirsty before the O.D. ---- and as far as your plants herming, if you are seeing "large swollen calyxes" bigger than all the hairs a week into budding, sounds like you might be seeing some nutsacks? Im like 40-some-odd days into flowering and my calyxes have a LOT to swell yet. got any pics of it?