What's new

Humboldt Seeds Organization (Lemon Kush Headband)

jcom

Lemon Kush Headband (Humboldt Seeds Organization)

Just got 20 seeds of this strain and I'm wondering if anyone has grown it and/or tried it. Genetics look awesome.

Bona Fortuna

Done some reading on them lately, as I'm probably going to order a few of their strains. I have read mostly good reviews on them.

As far as the lemon kush HB, I have no idea. It sounds like it would be fairly easy to find a keeper.

Bona Fortuna

Ive been looking at their sour blueberry, Amherst sour d, and lostcoast HP.
might be a little late for a drop for big plants. I'm torn.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Extra fancy stuff, or hype?
Hopefully they are up to snuff.

the packaging is a work of art wooden box with the wording flame stamped and the seeds slide out in a glass vial ,,very nicely designed .

not sure quality of seeds yet though ,,i'll let you know :tiphat:

Bona Fortuna

the packaging is a work of art wooden box with the wording flame stamped and the seeds slide out in a glass vial ,,very nicely designed .

not sure quality of seeds yet though ,,i'll let you know :tiphat:

Hot damn. Keep the box as a seed stash. I'm going to try to get my posts up to 50 so we can pm.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i got their train wreck for this year..i seen a few grow reports on another fourm and they was given high remarks..i did try their blue dream this year was one the most vigorus strains i had..fungas gnats killed one in middle of june and other was gonna be a monster producer but bud rot cost me alot on it and it never got to reach its full potential but i will try it again in 2016 and use some prevention sprays on it as i didnt spray nothing last year was to broke to even get anything at the time..another reason coulda been the soil which was miracle grow. i know that was the cause of the fungas gnats that cost me my best BD

bigredwa

Check out @bigredwa_canapa on Instagram. I am an HSO grower and have nothing but HSO genetics in my room. As far as the Lemon Kush Headband, the finish flavor and smell is heaven.

SupaM

I have only grown and tried their Bubba76. It was decent smoke, and grew with no issues. I have a few more of their beans to try. GL with yours. ATB!

H

hard rain

I'm growing a green crack and an og kush.

The GC is a monster and probably one of the most vigorous plants I've ever grown.

MImeds87

I've grown out their lemon Thai kush it is such a long flowering plant (13 weeks for mine) short, about 2 1/2 foot. That being said I yielded 2.5 Oz dried and cured of some amazing sticky lemony goodness. One of the best strains I've ever grown out. Matter of fact I just got my ltk and lemon kush headband seeds today for my 2016 grow, better late than never right...lol

enter sandman

I'm growing HSO's Dedoverde Haze (feminized) & it is excellent. Very vigorous growth...accepts nutes easily...clones easily...finishes in 75 days and is quite potent. Very sativa dominant - 80/20. This is the first time I've tried HSO & am not disappointed at all.

H.e.m.p.d.e.p.o.t. included some freebies, 10 regular Mozambiquen Poison from Malberry seeds. I've heard many negative things about Malberry so I don't think I'll be growing them out.

Last edited:

Cadfael

I did some HSO's Harle-Tsu. Came in at 11.5 CBD and .5 THC.

Great smoke for pain. I would definitely try some HSO's again.

Latest posts

Latest posts