What's new

Humboldt seed org - Gorilla Breath & Ogkz

johnkneefive

hey rab, heres the pics of the OGKZ i have 3 but the third is not to impressive so i didnt include her ,,a real stretcher she is..excuse my toes in one photo..lol was trying to get you top view..approximately 5 weeks give or take...i have no schedule here

im really liking these so far ,beautiful structure to em in my eyes,i have no idea which way they lean as i never grown ogkb or zkittles before..the leaf sure are jagged though.. never really seen leafs quite like em before..

peace
J

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 25
R

Rab.C

hey johnkneefive thanks for the pics. plants look excellent i have been told that they stretch
a lot.so i dont no if i will veg as long but i could maybe top them a few time's cheers Rab

johnkneefive

hey johnkneefive thanks for the pics. plants look excellent i have been told that they stretch
a lot.so i dont no if i will veg as long but i could maybe top them a few time's cheers Rab

i ended up topping these twice already ,its all i could do to slow em down,next run will be less veg for sure..i will definitely need to put cages on em..

peace
j

R

Rab.C

i am thinking of topping two times then flipping see if i can keep it a bit smaller

R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag its been a week since my last update.So i Thought i would put up some more pic's still slow growing but there getting there.sorry pics are not the best Thanks for looking Rab.C

Gorilla Breath

OGKZ

SAPPHIRE SCOUT

Bubbas gift

La Sage

R

Rab.C

Thank's (S)eismic i hate this stage of growing too slow for me.but i have too say 100% germ rate

Humbolt seeds

Humbolt seeds

Looking good so far. I hate the seedling stage but it’s just apart of life I suppose lol
Just ordered a 10 pk of chocolate mint og hoping to have success with germinating like you. Can’t wait to see how these turn out for ya. Should be some fire within these lines

R

Rab.C

alright saddamskee thanks i really like Humboldt seed org i have pooped around 30 of there
seeds and had everyone germ so cant fault them that way. i had dna genetics £13.50 a seed
sorbet dreams none of them germed & 1 sorbet from the plug never germed so i dont buy
seeds that are too expencive £40 Wasted i want too try choco mint myself looks good

R

Rab.C

Cheers Darksider cant wait for the veg stage too kick in.

Nice one Nifty Pot i wanted one for ages so cant wait too use it.

R

Rab.C

house broke into everything gone

house broke into everything gone

hey icmag sorry for my language.but some dirty low life bastards
have robbed my house.we came home from the town everything looked ok until we got in the house.and there was coats all over the hall floor and back window open we went upstairs & they been through all the drawers & grow light was off and all seedlings gone bluelab ph meter bluelab cf trunchion some cash and all my buds fucking gone
they didnt get my stihl chainsaw thank god i dont no what too do i am fucking raging.been to my neighbour they heard nothing

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow that sux .i hate fucking thieves they got me and my cuz for 18 5'tall x 4"across outdoor plants a few yrs back and i never did find out the exact person but they where part of a 4 wheeler club ,now they are never allowed on the property adjacent to my cuzs where the trail went thru the neighbors property, he's a cool mfer he came out with his shotgun and stopped them 1 day and thats the last we heard of them riding the trails around there hahahhahahaha

Green Squall

Hey Rab, I'm really sorry to hear that and there's no need to apologize for the language. Thieves and burglars are fucking scum and deserve the bottom of a boot to their face. Not sure if you saw my thread in the tokers den, but my dads office got hit and lost a lot of money, so I know how you feel. Are you going to contact the cops? They might have suspects from other break ins in the area. Despite how I feel about them, they did a damn good job finding the lowlife fuck.

superx

Veteran
Disgusting act to carry out on anybody, sorry for your loss.....

Just got an image of Rab c chasing these scum bags down the street with his chainsaw...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey icmag sorry for my language.but some dirty low life bastards
have robbed my house.we came home from the town everything looked ok until we got in the house.and there was coats all over the hall floor and back window open we went upstairs & they been through all the drawers & grow light was off and all seedlings gone bluelab ph meter bluelab cf trunchion some cash and all my buds fucking gone
they didnt get my stihl chainsaw thank god i dont no what too do i am fucking raging.been to my neighbour they heard nothing

Terrible news Rab C .
Im sure you will bounce back soon enough onwards and upwards so they say..

R

Rab.C

Terrible news Rab C .
Im sure you will bounce back soon enough onwards and upwards so they say..

Yes i will Darksider everything can be replaced.only things we cant replace is my missus mum's rings thats the worst thing my missus
is upset about.we are going to get a dog from local rehoming centre