What's new

Huligun getting Married?

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I am 42 and never been married. I don't have any children. Both my brothers were executed by thugs in my homeland and there is nobody left to carry the family name. My mother has been crying about this for almost 20 years. Pressure from her has been exaggerated because of her adjustments to the USA and mother's day.

I met Luna on December 7th, the day that marijuana become legal in Washington. Since then we have been inseparable. I helped her deal with the loss of her mother and we have bonded like nobody I have ever met. She loves her marijuana as much as I do. I asked her to marry me this morning and she said yes. There is a possibility that she may be expecting a child, she mentioned after accepting my proposal. My mind has been racing ever since, and I even closed the shop today and gave my employees a day off with pay. We will be getting married on the summer solstice in Maui.

Please no bad vibes from people that are divorced. I am getting older and Luna is the best thing that ever happened to me. Having a child with this beautiful lady will be wonderful. Ironically Luna will be old enough to have a drink with me the same day we become man and wife. She is such a beautiful lady. Her mother was a model and Luna could be too. I have always loved Brazilian women.

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U sir, are doing the RIGHT thing.... marriage and child will only make U a stronger man for them.....the possibilities of "what if"... will pass, and the feeling of bliss will over come U...
they say " life dos'nt begin until we bear child"... and this is SO true... only noticeable once U have a germ of U'r own to hold and love...then will U come full in the circle of life... and walk away a true man

blessedBE this next window of life, may U learn,love, and live... everBE

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck. hide some assets and cash now. ya never know.your 42 and she will just be legal to drink on your wedding? gonna be a good honeymoon bruddah. have fun. so she is like half your age? good score man.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I am having trouble breathing

muchas gracias a mis hermanos

Vives en mi corazón Luna

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am having trouble breathing

huli.jpg

Here Lies Huligun:
He enjoyed wine, weed, hot guns,
slow horses, fast cars and younger
women until the day he died.

Lemme know if I missed something bro.......

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
This would be a much more fun thread if you were asking for advice, but since you're trolling for compliments ( I kid I kid!)

Way to go... Love is the best thing this cray thing called life has to offer us. Its the only thing thats takes my mind off the fact that I will be dead in no less then 120 years.

Now if only we could get weed legalized and marriage outlawed (You could get grandfathered in Huligun). Then we'd be doing great.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,old dogs can learn new tricks! say it with me "yes dear" ! there,already on your way to marriage success!

joe guy

Marriage is cool don't get me wrong my wife is awsome but kids they are so dope I love my spawn lol... Good luck bro and score on the young on just stay in shape soon as chick hits near 30 they are horn balls... I didn't get this much action when we first got hitched...
If u don't go o gym get ur self a bow flex it will prove invaluable for you in the long run...
Lol CONGRATS