What's new

Hula Solution Liquid THC

Mountain420man

Nectar of the Godz

Nectar of the Godz

I don't drink either but was introduced to tinctures 6 yrs ago but they were alcohol based but I just didn't like the taste. I had seen other tinctures made with glycerin so I tried it and many people now swear by it. I just take a qt of glycerin and either 2oz of bud run through food processor or 1 oz and 6 gm of snow bubble or keif and cold soak for a minimum of 30 days, shaking vigorously several times a day and keep in a dark area. I have some that has soaked over 17 months and is more like a cognac according to friends...It's easy to do and well worth it and each strain has it's own flavor from blueberry, grape, mint etc...you get the picture and no toxins of any kind :canabis:

T

tea

this sounds good mountain420man.
i never tried the glycerin thing because for me glycerin tasted horrible sweet.
i've used all the time iso or buthan but after reading this i think i make nextime a glycerin tincture.:)

frantischek

Hula Solution is the most crappy product i´ve ever seen!:moon:

The principle behind is clever but the marketing of the product itself is nearly criminal (in fact it is criminal, to be proven soon...).

I don´t know how much you pay for the crap, in europe they take 70€ for 50ml / 100€ for 100ml !!!
That much money for alcohole with additives like cremophor and tween!?!

And the solution is declared as a cleaning product!!!
That means no hygienic or health related prescriptions during production, as they would be for food or medical products.

Thats criminal! Sell a product for consumption but declare it as a cleaning product. And this for the prize of liquid gold!

On german boards you can find plenty DIY-threads with good recipes to make your own solution like this one:
http://forum.hanfburg.de/fhb/showthread.php?t=281280&page=1

greetz

frantischek

T

tea

The principle behind is clever but the marketing of the product itself is nearly criminal (in fact it is criminal, to be proven soon...).
WORD !!!
:yeahthats:
I don´t know how much you pay for the crap, in europe they take 70€ for 50ml / 100€ for 100ml !!!
That much money for alcohole with additives like cremophor and tween!?!
i've paid nothing but a friend has paid for it.and i'm with you.it's really to much money for this shit !
And the solution is declared as a cleaning product!!!
That means no hygienic or health related prescriptions during production, as they would be for food or medical products.

Thats criminal! Sell a product for consumption but declare it as a cleaning product. And this for the prize of liquid gold!
i know but my friend doesn't had problems with this facts. i would never pay so much for this, too !

On german boards you can find plenty DIY-threads with good recipes to make your own solution like this one:
http://forum.hanfburg.de/fhb/showthr...=281280&page=1
yah i know this,too.but my friend wants to test the hulasolution because nobody there had made a practical test of it before and he paid not the full price.btw he has a grow shop and will not sell any crap what's not tested before.

now we have tested it and can say it's crap !

your tea:tiphat:

Yeah guys, the price is REALLY crazy.
When the girl behind the Hula company explained me how it works I was really looking into it (never knew about other system such as green dragon before). As soon she said the price we tought there could only be two reasons for it: the product is superb or is a fraud. As always, the second answer better describe the situation..

Anyways I still have my two sample packs and am wondering how to use them. I have a syringe large enough to keep weed and 10ml of solution (maybe a bit too large) but don't have a cap or the syringe filter. How do you suggest me to use it?

T

tea

I have a syringe large enough to keep weed and 10ml of solution (maybe a bit too large) but don't have a cap or the syringe filter. How do you suggest me to use it?
put your finger on the open end of the syringe should work.you don't need a cap implicit;)
Did somebody translate it in English? Would be nice to give an understandable read to it. Meine deutsch is nicht gut enough. Ich muss mehr studiert!
i don't know but can it be that you don't know this thread?
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136125&page=3

the german forum's recipe :

1. get high potent alcohol (95%)

2. put (soja) lecitin in the alcohol shake it some minutes and let it adjourn over night.

3.take your fine milled weed in this selfmade solution( in your syringe. but first put a little bit cotton wool in the bottom of the syringe as filter) shake it some minutes and push it out of the syringe when the solutions colour is going green.

that's it !

there is another recipe with cremophor instead off lecitin but this recipe should not be better.

my english is not so god but i hope this will help you;)

your tea

Last edited:
:ying:thank you.yeah i think an experience was needed.and to your intention.with 10ml i would use now after this experience about 7g of good weed...than it sounds good for me;)

How can I put 7g of weed in a syrynge? You mean fresh one, or just trims and chops?

mm, wondering how it would work..

should I trim it up first?

T

tea

How can I put 7g of weed in a syrynge? You mean fresh one, or just trims and chops?

mm, wondering how it would work..

should I trim it up first?
why you don't split your (dried!) weed in 3 parts and use your hulasolution 3 times?

2,3g/10ml x3=10ml of the solution with 7g dissolved weed.

take your fine milled weed in this 10 ml hulasolution( in your syringe. but first put a little bit cotton wool in the bottom of the syringe as filter) shake it some minutes and push it out of the syringe when the solutions colour is going yellow/brown.then use the solution once again and once again.

think this should work;)

Last edited:

frantischek

the german forum's recipe :

1. get high potent alcohol (95%)

2. put (soja) lecitin in the alcohol shake it some minutes and let it adjourn over night.

3.take your fine milled weed in this selfmade solution( in your syringe. but first put a little bit cotton wool in the bottom of the syringe as filter) shake it some minutes and push it out of the syringe when the solutions colour is going green.

that's it !

there is another recipe with cremophor instead off lecitin but this recipe should not be better.

my english is not so god but i hope this will help you;)

your tea

The cremophor should help to solve the THC completely. With lecithine the drinks you mix with the Solution got milky.

With cremophor are the mixed drinks clear and there are no deposits/sediments in them, even if you keep them up for days.

The high is the same as with lecithine.

How do you get the sample packs?

@ the Swiss Hemp Fair (aka Cannatrade (aka Weed Related Free Sample Pack Fair)) :)

Got tons of samples from all kind of brands and got enough so I don't need to buy anything for a while (long while). Wondering how to see where and when they go to fairs with their sample packs...

Flying Goat

Call me a country bumpkin, but I fill a mason jar with bud, fill that with good old Barbados rum... Give a shake every 2 or 3 days & after a couple weeks - Voila! Excellent green dragon! Probably cost 1/2 as much & lasts twice as long... I keep changing out the rum & refilling the jar until there's no color left in the bud... it will eventually bleach white (so do poppies).

Call me a country bumpkin, but I fill a mason jar with bud, fill that with good old Barbados rum...

mmm, I still have some Barbadian Mount Gay rum left from last year vacation.. maybe gonna give a try..

I keep changing out the rum & refilling the jar until there's no color left in the bud... it will eventually bleach white (so do poppies).
what do you mean by changing the rum? You drink it or throw it away?

Bonghitz

There is a pharmaceutical grade cannabis tincture available by prescription under the trade name Sativex. It was effective but I didn't find it had much "kick" either. This could be due to metabolism, strain tolerance(not sure which strain was used to make it), body chemistry, THC levels already in my blood, etc.

One important point to consider: Sativex is recommended for transcutaneous absorption (i.e. through the skin) so the directions are to put drops of it under your tongue rather than swallowing immediately.

Another point to consider: while technically 100% of the THC is "bioavailable" with this Hula sol'n, if you swallow it, what will your stomach acid do to the THC molecules? If your stomach is empty, chances are, a good amount of the active ingredients will be absorbed into your blood. If your stomach is full, it should take a longer time for it to absorb, meaning more time for your stomach acid to destroy the THC molecules.