What's new

HUGE yielding Kush

O

OlibanumBreath

6 mos, ha ha...... just 2 mos.
I was using a system like in heath robinsons tree grow.
5gal of rocks 15-20 gal of water for one plant

Is that two months from rooted clone?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Bubba cross.
I like the yield.

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
not a KUSH (per say) but a hybrid. Whitefire #3 Fire OG(R's) x The White. And yeilds like a brick shithouse.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
top them and train them and they will produce
but they are not as easy as plant it and forget about it...

all my kush's have had shitty PM resistance

but the high is fantastic... oh most kush's are either Hindu Kush varieties, or Chem91/Diesel crosses, after those two main stays everything is just a cross or the name game...

Shafto

There sure is a lot of marketing crap around the Kush name. I just rely on my nose and the taste mostly.

Most of the _______ Kush (fill in the blank) strains that I've tried locally do seem to resemble the Kush flavour and smell in some way or another, but I'm wondering what out there by which breeder do you guys think is the most authentic?

I'm looking to get some Kush beans to try for myself, cause I really do like the flavour, just really not sure what to go for out there.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i just finished a side-by-side run of SFV og (clone only) and Biker Kush (karma genetics) and for what its worth the Biker Kush yielded 50% more than the SFV

medicalmj

Veteran
Had me reminiscing about the old days, even if this thread is from 2011.

Anyways after getting back into it have been thoroughly disappointed in the clone/seed scene. Maybe I just got lucky but have yet to find a Kush with all the desirables at such an across the board top notch. That is, still trying to find all those attributes such as yield(sog or scrog), smell, taste, hardiness, you name it, as the misnamed "purple kush" someone gifted me back in the day.

So the best strain you actually find won't have the name that that you research with all those ideal traits you desire. You gotta be on the hunt. You never know when or where you'll find that gem so forget the names..just be keep an eye out.

Latest posts

Latest posts