What's new

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ funniest pictures ever

NOKUY

Veteran
gotta feed the ho's

56.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
ok just 1 more....parents w/ bratty kids in the store take a lesson from this lady:

123.jpg

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still think the one with the F.U.P.A. (fat upper pussy area) hanging below the skirt line is the worst. :)

GROWER1983

American people are crazy i new that but like this..? Even in holland there not that far a way ! Crazy people they need a srink or how you call it ?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to walmart earlier. I saw about 50 people that woulda been perfect for that web site. I guess my mind just blocked them out before, but now I really notice them, and it is hilarious.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok i swent back to the page and there is about 5 new pages, it updates alot, so check it weekly for a good laugh

love?

In a way it's cool that they dress the way they want to even though they must get ridiculed for it all the time, hell people from all over the world are laughing at them. I want to get that kind of self-confidence myself.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^I think it is more apathy than confidence for some of them. the others just want attention

NOKUY

Veteran
the migity, migity, migity mack daddy lives (them cross colorsis lookin a lil ragged tho)

207.jpg

long live kris kross
krisskross-totally.jpg