What's new

HTG SUPPLY HACKED!

Tyga

Veteran
Uh oh.... Can't be good... Hope no private info got out. Just visited the site like 5 minutes ago to check out some products and this is a screenshot from the homepage if you don't want to visit it yourself. Not trying to freak people out but figure I'de share... :dunno:
jjrz3c.png

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad i never purchased anything there. Might just be some disgruntled customers or something.

Is it even safe to visit that site now?

R.Fortune

M

Mtn Dew

A defaced website isn't nothing to worry bout . That is kiddie stuff some 10-15yo punk is doing. Aka beginner hacking . This is ignorant shit people do for a ego boost.

Tyga

Veteran
A defaced website isn't nothing to worry bout . That is kiddie stuff some 10-15yo punk is doing. Aka beginner hacking . This is ignorant shit people do for a ego boost.

Quick google search of "3xp1r3 cyber army" Tells me otherwise.....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They probably pissed off someone with they're cheap chinese crap & this is how they got even .

fukndenny

i don't think it was a targetted hack, i think they are scanning vulnerable sites and htg just happened to be vulnerable.

I agree with the cheap Chinese crap statement the are the worst on the market

Not to long ago i had one of their 600w Digital Greenhouse ballasts stop working on me. So being curious and wanting to fix my ballast I opened it up, what was inside was not what I expected...a Techone lighting board. Same as the Quantum ballasts.
This may be well known to everyone else, but i did not, so i figured I would share my findings when I saw this thread.

As for HTG I have mixed feelings. Reguardless hope them the best. After all it could have been any of my "favorite" sites getting hacked, ya know.....?

chinese equipment is the equivalent of dudes on here mixing their own nutrients

just that everyone is too small time to bring in their own stuff, so the medium-large places are rebranding to the newcomers to the medical scene, cutting out sunsupply completely

equipment is the same racket as nutrients, but folks only complain about that which is blatantly apparent

Latest posts

Latest posts