What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HTCC AMS 2015

zamzia

Veteran
I can't do weekend 21st/22nd as boss is away so I have to be in the office. 24th onwards is all good.....

mack 10

Veteran
Same here I've not got anything awesome or what i would class as cup quality but I maybe able to pull some bubble hash and flowers together to make up the numbers "if" something can be done. Maybe.

Regardless I'll be out there in November with a couple of close friends between the 24th-29th.

Looks like you picked the right week.

@Zam, 24th on it is.

I ve been after some import hash for a while, can't wait.
Have to feed the beast.
:)

@ 74G, Dr P and all usual IC Amsterdam crew
Shout up if you can make it.

toppin

Veteran
Got these off cannaDams facebook and instagram pages.

picture.php

Facebook

picture.php

Instagram

zamzia

Veteran
Ok, let's get some dates in the diary.

Mack, when you heading out?

Anyone else... PLEASE CHIME IN!! Let's do this.

zamzia

Veteran
In theory I can fly out to the Dam on the 24th. Stay until the 28th sounds cool. Probably slightly cheaper coming back on a Saturday instead of Sunday too :)

zamzia

Veteran
I've put a holiday request in with the boss for 24th - 27th, although won't get an answer until the end of the week as he's just left for business trip.

mack 10

Veteran
Sound
Let me know. Are you coming with friends or alone?

Looking at booking flight in next few days.

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
On my own. No plans to invite anyone.

Last two times I've stayed at the Agora. It's pretty good location for walking everywhere. I'll start looking once bnoss has confirmed, but feel free to do some leg work ;) lol

Hey Shizz. Yeah sort of. Main idea of the thread as the HTCC isn't on this year in the Dam. Although like a few have mentioned, sounds like there will be coffee shop cup running. Any excuse to meet and get buckled hey :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
and you mate, I'll have some of that Santa Maria handy as well with a bit of luck :)

edit: maybe I should make some bubbles with some of it (I promise not to press the water into it this time, mr h...honest I wont ;)) should make for some nice stinky hash I reckon...

Last edited:
never been to the dam.been checking out flights recently.that sucks about the CC.wheres some cool places to blaze up and chill ,most importanly friendly? hopefully i can catch a AJAX match when im there if not just red light hoz and museums lol..:pumpkin: Yall got any tips for a dam rookie? yall got me thinking now! i have invited friends and they always back out on me even when i offer to pay for trip but im fed up.:woohoo:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Batavia ... they always show the footie, the beer is good, the food is good, they let you smoke weed, the staff are ace, it's 11 or 17 stumbled footsteps to central station....

for bud, check the threads, top 5 buds in adam and top 5 cheapest buds in adam :)

zamzia

Veteran
Hang with the IC crew MM. They know the best places in town. Shown me the ropes. Like JS says, Batavia is a cozy pad.

mack 10

Veteran
We just meet up . its an unofficial IC heads smoke out..;)

Let us know if you are in Dam?

What's the other options?
Spain? Maybe Barca or Madrid, catch the ferry to Morocco?
Smoke up in Chef or the Rif!!

Autum is perfect for the fresh hash crop..
Ummm um.

So many choices..

when is everybody going im hella down for that i just gotta figure calender out. I have never been to europe. Spain interests me because i am a spanish speaker also and i like beaches and they have the decriminalization or is it legal because i know they have storefronts that sell seeds and such i know they got spannabis and one day i wanna go to that.If yall meet up at the dam that will be sick .Mt grandmother told me about her trip to spain and ferry trip to maruecos a long time ago so wow thats crazy yall mention this.what is chef or rif ? i would be flying from the west coast i was checking it out its a 10 hour 20 min direct flight for 1200 or a 1 stop for 800 . Whats up with the train and all that? is it easy to travel around europe like that or plane better.yall got me thinking :biggrin:

mack 10

Veteran
Chef = Chefchouen , Rif = the Rif mountains
They are both places in Morocco.

From the west coast I would fly to either Schipol, Amsterdam or
Malaga, Spain ( depends where your going) first, then its only a quick train ride ( to Dam)
or a ferry away from Morocco.

It's eeasy to travel around Europe, train, bus, plane , its all avalible.

Let us know if you are coming to the Dam.
As its always a great time.

Last edited: