What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hph x skunk x sour diesel bx III are these fem?

Sub24ox7

8D821192-8BBC-4F73-AC7E-8F94E0E5B38C.jpeg
2A25FD53-28E8-4F2B-AFF7-58C2FAA8D31F.jpeg
91189697-66F6-4863-AD1F-946CF3470762.jpeg
So I feel stupid as I would have thought these were fems(got 5 as freebies) but 3 of the 5 are growing balls not just at preflower but all balls. If these are regs than that makes more sense. Thanks

Sub24ox7

Exactly,.. ok so they were regular seeds. Half pack freebies I guess. Idk I just had it in my head they were fem. I have gotten a male from fem seeds once. Could’ve been stray pollen but that’s another topic.

Cloneman

Veteran
I got a couple of these as freebies as well, they're regs mate.
Please let us know how the 2 fems come out like.

Oh yeah, didn't your mum tell you to clean your finger nails ey. 😀

Edit; nice looking structure to those seedlings, well done.

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

image.jpg
6BC38A0F-9C23-4629-9AD2-FE338D420396.jpeg
Here is how they look atm, first time from clone. The two were almost identical and I kept one. good weed really.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely fire. How are these coming along???

The HPH has interested me for many years now. Cool cross.

dank.Frank

Sub24ox7

I had a freebie 5 pack and had two females that were identical. Never grown hph but the calyxes are getting huge and beading like sour diesel. Has what I call dank coffee smell, which I happen to absolutely love. I kept one cutting. Will continue to keep it.
good weed ✌️
I have three plants going at the same maturity probably go another week and a half at least. Will update again soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts