What's new

Hp13

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can. Bear in mind I seem to be in the minority when it comes to this opinion: I think it's fukn gross. The aroma and taste. Disgusting. One of the very few strains I've ever tasted that I actively dislike.
Got a friend who made hybrids w it for a few years. He hated it too, but those beans would sell out before all others.
Other than him, everyone I know who's grown or smoked it range from "it's ok" to "it's fantastic".
Can't really tell you about the high, cuz I've never smoked enough of it to get high.
One of my buddies on Maui thought my opinion on it was so strange he sent me a live Pog plant and I flowered her out. Almost as gross.

But, as I stated, I seem to be the odd man out.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And to be clear:
Maui pog not the....who did pot of gold? One of the Dutch companies I think?
Maui pog is hp13 x Maui dog

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I can. Bear in mind I seem to be in the minority when it comes to this opinion: I think it's fukn gross. The aroma and taste. Disgusting. One of the very few strains I've ever tasted that I actively dislike.
Got a friend who made hybrids w it for a few years. He hated it too, but those beans would sell out before all others.
Other than him, everyone I know who's grown or smoked it range from "it's ok" to "it's fantastic".
Can't really tell you about the high, cuz I've never smoked enough of it to get high.
One of my buddies on Maui thought my opinion on it was so strange he sent me a live Pog plant and I flowered her out. Almost as gross.

But, as I stated, I seem to be the odd man out.

Can you describe the aroma and taste for those who will probably never get to taste her for themselves? 😔

Latest posts

Latest posts