What's new

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After all this time reading what some posts im supercurious how many think Lying, cheating, stealing to get what you want is OK?.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
After all this time reading what some posts im supercurious how many think Lying, cheating, stealing to get what you want is OK?.

It's all about perspective.. if someone they like liies, cheats and steals it is considered good. If someone else does the same it is bad.

I feel like you should know this. Lol
​​​​

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all about perspective.. if someone they like liies, cheats and steals it is considered good. If someone else does the same it is bad.

I feel like you should know this. Lol
​​​​

Not for me.. If any in my family do that shit im gonna beat your ass. Friends are gonna get an ear full at the very least. Prob not friends anymore. I guess you would be someone that's Ok with it as long as its someone you like ?> .

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Not for me.. If any in my family do that shit im gonna beat your ass. Friends are gonna get an ear full at the very least. Prob not friends anymore. I guess you would be someone that's Ok with it as long as its someone you like ?> .

I'm just being sarcastic.

You are not one of the hipocrites I'm poking fun at.

Three Berries

Since the evidence of the vaccine being a massive failure and nothing but an income maker for those who manufacture and have invested in them; the post here have really gone off track.... :)

What's next?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Since the evidence of the vaccine being a massive failure and nothing but an income maker for those who manufacture and have invested in them; the post here have really gone off track.... :)

What's next?

I wish the vaccine had been more effective, particularly with the spread of the virus. I'll agree with that. But considering the majority of hospitalizations and death are still unvaccinated people it is clear it is working to save lives.

EastFortRock

The vaccine is proving to be lame and possibly risky. Too many people I know got Covid after the vax and a couple got blood clots in the lungs.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What's next?
Stfu dude ..Christ sakes get a life!

armedoldhippy

Veteran

well, they have the junior senator from KY (appropriate, huh?) on video telling students that "misinformation" is "useful". WTF, he's a politician. they are SUPPOSED to lie...aren't they?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The vaccine is proving to be lame and possibly risky. Too many people I know got Covid after the vax and a couple got blood clots in the lungs.

Your post makes me think you misunderstood what the vaccine was made for. It doesn't protect any from catching the Virus. It will keep you from getting seriously sick or dead. I'd bet those people had comorbidities that caused those clots, not the vaccine. .

h.h.

Veteran
I would be willing to bet money that 99% of the people who are trying to force vaccines,etc upon the people
have never taken a course on genetics and/or medicine. They are nothing more than parrots doing karaoke.

Trusting the people who created the Pandemic in the 1st place is not a good idea.

i.e. Fauci and company.

However they don’t all follow uneducated idiots making wild claims. You can if you choose.

h.h.

Veteran
I see they made educated guesses.Things are f#cked up for 2 years now, but that what you get when the eyes are hunger for $$$€€€£££.

Yet you do nothing. Complain about those who do. That makes you a better person. Probably give all your money to the poor. Do charity work on weekends. Drive old ladies to the store. No. Bitch and complain. That’s what you do. What a bunch of self righteous crap. Talking shit about respectable folks. You go do their work. No. You’d rather bitch that it isn’t good enough or fast enough. Talk about how mistreated you are. . Wilkie E Coyote super genius.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
However they don’t all follow uneducated idiots making wild claims. You can if you choose.

They're a bunch of sociopaths.

Btw everyone still taking the boosting jab with the Wuhan spike protein info in it?

Mismatch
A so-called 'mismatch' between the jab and the common viruses has occurred more often. During the major flu epidemic of 2017/2018, a type of dominant that had not been counted on turned out to be dominant. At that time, however, there were only three viruses in the vaccine.

Omnicron is totally different than the Wuhan strain and is actually pretty mild, but everyone afraid and millions going for their booster, but you're not boosting your immune system, but more to get neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson disease at the end.Not good for kids.

​​​​​​​https://video.foxnews.com/v/6291706975001#sp=show-clips

h.h.

Veteran
They're a bunch of sociopaths.

Btw everyone still taking the boosting jab with the Wuhan spike protein info in it?

Mismatch
A so-called 'mismatch' between the jab and the common viruses has occurred more often. During the major flu epidemic of 2017/2018, a type of dominant that had not been counted on turned out to be dominant. At that time, however, there were only three viruses in the vaccine.

Omnicron is totally different than the Wuhan strain and is actually pretty mild, but everyone afraid and millions going for their booster, but you're not boosting your immune system, but more to get neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson disease at the end.Not good for kids.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6291706975001#sp=show-clips

Maybe you should be doing it? You seem to be an expert. Where did you say you studied? Twitter U?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Maybe you should be doing it? You seem to be an expert. Where did you say you studied? Twitter U?

The classes online are great but interesting stuff are deleted by Twitter.Criticism isnt allowed and that is a pity.Make the shares go down.

Latest posts

Latest posts