What's new

Howdy

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking these forums for quite some time now - just soaking in all the great info and discussions.

Due to my terrible horrible social anxiety, I always had a difficult time scoring any herb. So I have decided to start growing my own. Problem solved! I hope.

I'm about to get started and I decided to join the forums. I want to document my progress both to get advice and hopefully help other newbie micro/stealth growers learn and get some ideas too.

Just a quick question - would it be better to post my log under 'Grow Diaries' or 'New Growers'?

:thank you:

C. Joe

Cayenne

Grow Diaries or New Growers

you posses a natural ability, writing, i felt like you would create a wonderfully interesting grow diary.

Twix

Welcome to the Club, CottonwoodJoe! Looking forward to seeing your progress, and maybe even help if can. Word.

R

RustlewoodNW

I too have really bad anxiety that I medicate for, though my prescription is mainly for pain caused by neurological damage. Are you in a medical state? If so, it's something you should really look into, I really feel for people who have little to no access. Pretty much lies on whether you are in a legal state and if anxiety or anything else viable is on your medical records (which you'd need a copy of). I have nothing to go on so sorry if this sounds pedantic, welcome to ICM CWJ!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I actually do live in a med state but just never really looked into the process of getting a prescription. Also I've always been slightly paranoid of putting my name on a nice convenient list for the feds in case they ever decide to go ape-shit on the medical community - unlikely I know but it's just something in the back of my mind...

Anyhow, thanks again and glad to be aboard! I went ahead and started up my grow log in the New Growers forum. See ya all around!

:tiphat: