What's new

Howdy from Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lao Tzu

Nice to see another Colorado new member! Only been here a few years.
Very admirable that you guys are going the organic rout. No systemics as well then, yea? Beautiful bud shot as well. Can't go wrong w. those genetics.

COrganic

Nice to see another Colorado new member! Only been here a few years.
Very admirable that you guys are going the organic rout. No systemics as well then, yea? Beautiful bud shot as well. Can't go wrong w. those genetics.

Coloradoins (sp?) unite! Just thought I would add a couple shots I took today at work. First is our Juicy Fruit at 6 1/2 weeks realy starting to show it's color. Second shot is one of our 10kw rooms starting to look nice and chunky.

COrganic

oh and p.s., we're not 100% organic, but working towards that goal, only a few synth products in our nute line at the moment. Quality AND yield are possible on a commercial scale with the right organic combo :)

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
You could stand to not use all of those products. Some are redundant to each other. And I Love additives.. haha..

If I was administering a 75K grow, I would ONLY go with tried and true genetics. No Oaksterdam beans.
Preferably Clones from something(s) I knew were great. No room for error or too much experimentation with
that Electric load and associated costs.

You mean You are using the equivalent of 750 1000w grow lights..?

COrganic

You could stand to not use all of those products. Some are redundant to each other. And I Love additives.. haha..

If I was administering a 75K grow, I would ONLY go with tried and true genetics. No Oaksterdam beans.
Preferably Clones from something(s) I knew were great. No room for error or too much experimentation with
that Electric load and associated costs.

You mean You are using the equivalent of 750 1000w grow lights..?

We use what we feel are not redundant products but would like to swap a few out. The main one would be our sensi cal which I would like to replace with gen organics camg+ which I am currently testing with the same nutrient regimen but in place of the sensi cal to see if the results are comperable. Another inorganic nutrient is our silica, it's the protect by dynagrow. As of now I am not aware of any organic silica suppliments except for maybe some soil amendments.

And as for genetics, I'd agree - we like rare, high quality clone only stuff but to be honest, there are some really great beans out there and we pop a few regularly to test out and see if we can find something special. That Grand Fire OG would be an example. We do not like feminized seeds and our experience is that the older more stable genetics usually serve us better. We just got the clone only Triangle - precurser to The White, and we have been growing Blue Dream and Afghooey for some time now. Other notable strains we are running include Straw Fire, Pre 98 bubba kush, Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough, Death Star, Golden Goat, Cremia Blue, Blue Cheese/Blue Hash Plant, Ghost OG, and many others. We have roughly 70 strains that we rotate through - gets kind of crazy keeping all of them going. And our grow is 75k as in 75 1000 watt lights, not 750 1000 watt lights, lol. I think I might lose my mind if I was responsible for a grow that size. Cheers.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Wow,. Gotcha... Those are some good varieties.. Maintenance of such a stable is staggering..! Good on ya.
As if 75 lights was not enough work, Ya..? Whoa..

I love the Silica Product. It eliminates many potential problems. Changed a lot for me to use it.

Sounds like you are On it. Cheers...!

actual sign in amsterdam, a clothes store

Last edited:

gingerale

Veteran
can some mod merge this into the "why growing with partners doesnt work" thread? my gut tells me this one wont end well

Status
Not open for further replies.