What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Howard Marks (Mr Nice) R.I.P, passes on age 70.

blooper

just heard the news. at least he went peacefully and with his loved ones. i didn't have the pleasure of meeting him in person but he helped spread knowledge of cannabis and culture so far and wide that i can't help but have nothing but love and respect for him. when i really got into growing and learning more about different genetics, Mr Nice was one of the first organizations i trusted and boy, did those guys have it down! i'll never forget my first crop of the Black Widow and in celebration of the man himself i think i'll plant some of their beautiful seeds. it's crazy how much people you don't even know personally can affect your life so much for the better but he's one of them. rest easy and thank goodness for Mr Nice :tiphat:

jahshaka

what a legend...wish i met the guy. R.i.p Howard you will be sorely missed. very late message but i wanted to leave it for the passage of time. will be with you soon puffin up that afterlife OG!

Mr.Miner

I didn't see that anyone mentioned this so I figured I would- hope it is alright in doing so. I remembered seeing him in the Netflix documentary "The Culture High". I just went back and noted that the interview with him starts around 20:30. It's only a few minutes but it is really great and well worth watching. RIP.

Sativan

God I loved Howard Marks. He was a true leader of the cannabis community. He probably provided me with hash and weed even if I didn't know it at the time.

This makes me feel really old.

R.I.P. my friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts