What's new

HOW TO WIN IN FEDERAL COURT

Dr Green

This one is most likely going to bring on a tons of driet...norweigian for shit....not sure if the spelling is right but my mother used it alot...lol.

We have a case that started 2 days ago in Fresno, California..you might say the redneck center of Cali...First charges were brought against the accused in state court...for the record....there has "not" been ONE conviction in state court, for the last 2 years, were medical marijuana was used as a defense...

Counties that have the state minimums of 12 and 6 immature/mature plants , have lost cases in state court, involving plants as high as 52 plants..The case in Fresno was heading for the same conclusion....and the state knew it...so they did a lateral to the feds, who were all too happy to take the ball and run with it...

Now, we all know that the defense of Medical Marijuana is not allowed in Federal Court, its a legislation type of forbearance. What is allow in Federal Court are your Tax Records....yep, you can show "Intent" and "State of Mind" and you will most likely change the odds in your favor..

Just think of your attorney telling the jury, Bank Robbers do "not" file and pay taxes on their illegal money. Honest, law following people pay taxes people and it goes to the heart of the criminal case...what was your intent? Did you indeed break the law for monatary gains or something like that...or did you honestly think that you were being legal and hence pay taxes on your operation.

Even cooperates/business associations/collectives have forms to file...

Being legal is not so hard, 100 million people in this great country of ours, do it daily.....

Dr Green

Last edited:
G

2krazy said:
so r u sayin u have to pay tax?

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying? :confused:

Are you talking about big grows or are you talking about small closet grows? :chin:

I just don't understand what you are saying.

Take it easy on the Redneck comments too. They are not bad people.

GCG

Dr Green

Federal Jurisdiction does not allow the defense of Medical Marijuana...State court does and no one has been convicted by a jury in state court for the last couple of years, when they go to a jury trial...

The closest anyone has come to a conviction in state court was in early June when only ONE jury member voted not guilty and that was that guy that rides around Oakland on a bike, deliverying medicine..

So the way to win is to get the same information before a jury in a Federal case...and since you cannot use Medical Marijuana, you can use your tax return...crooks do not pay taxes...honest people do..hence you can get a more favorable ruling from the jury...whew....

:joint:

Last edited:
So does this me that YOU are Paying ALL YOUR TAXES??

So does this me that YOU are Paying ALL YOUR TAXES??

Dr Green said:
Federal Jurisdiction does not allow the defense of Medical Marijuana...State court does and no one has been convicted by a jury in state court for the last couple of years, when they go to a jury trial...

The closest anyone has come to a conviction in state court was in early June when only ONE jury member voted not guilty and that was that guy that rides around Oakland on a bike, deliverying medicine..

So the way to win is to get the same information before a jury in a Federal case...and since you cannot use Medical Marijuana, you can use your tax return...crooks do not pay taxes...honest people do..hence you can get a more favorable ruling from the jury...whew....

:joint:

For all your Mailings Of Illegal drug's Thru The US Mails, To Anyone,? IN ANY State? NOT just to The Vaild Medical Patients? But to ANYONE who is willing to Pay Your Sky high Prices? In every state In America?

Are You Paying "ALL Your Taxes" For Your Acts Of trying to Hiding Behind the Medical Marijuana Cause, While sell your drugs Online Via the US Post Office TO EVERY State. & To Anyone?? Sick Patient Or NOT! Now this is the "Million Dollar Question Here???"

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
The Bling said:
....then you can say well if its illegal then why were you taking money from it???

All income in the US is legally taxable regardless of source. Yes, the hit man is required to pay income tax on his fees and paying them doesn't make it legal to commit murder. If he doesn't pay the tax due he has committed a second criminal offense. Ever hear of Al Capone?

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
COCK-FIGHTING :dueling:

From "Life on the Mississippi" by "Mark Twain"

"We went to a cockpit in New Orleans on a Saturday afternoon.
I had never seen a cock-fight before. There were men and boys there of all ages and all colors, and of many languages and nationalities.
But I noticed one quite conspicuous and surprising absence: the traditional brutal faces. There were no brutal faces.
With no cock-fighting going on, you could have played the gathering on a stranger for a prayer-meeting; and after it began, for a revival--provided you blindfolded your stranger--for the shouting was something prodigious.
http://www.twainquotes.com/Cockfighting.html

:dueling:

Last edited:

Dr Green

OLPWebmaster said:
For all your Mailings Of Illegal drug's Thru The US Mails, To Anyone,? IN ANY State? NOT just to The Vaild Medical Patients? But to ANYONE who is willing to Pay Your Sky high Prices? In every state In America?

Are You Paying "ALL Your Taxes" For Your Acts Of trying to Hiding Behind the Medical Marijuana Cause, While sell your drugs Online Via the US Post Office TO EVERY State. & To Anyone?? Sick Patient Or NOT! Now this is the "Million Dollar Question Here???"

Re: Summit & His Connection To Dr Green
J4J7 bicycle journey

Registered on
Jun-09-2006
More User Info

Message #152214 posted by J4J7 bicycle journey (Info) June 09, 2006 17:21:11 ET
In Reply to: Summit & His Connection To Dr Green posted by onlinepotwebmaster (Info) June 07, 2006 18:40:31 ET

First of all lets get something very clear about Chris/ OLP.
When I put my bicycle journey together, Chris was the first person that replied, he wanted to drive the support truck, claiming he knew how to handle the law and security on our bicycle journey.
As time shortly passed more folks called and sent emails asking to help with the journey.
As we grew closer to departure date, chris called many times to my home Telling me!! how things were going to be done!
How my truck needed to be changed, that there was no room for my dog to travel with us,that he would handle the law on all road encounters. This made me a little upset that he thought he would be in control and have last say in our journey team.
What brought more uneasy attention to chris was he wanted my Paypal codes so he could set up and run my palpay on his website for my journey, not J4J7 web site.
Told him NO, he would not be given the codes to paypal.
Next, chris wanted to move to another state, he wanted us to be his house moving service, with no consideration for the small amount of room we had to work with to travel 4400 plus miles, living on the road.
He could not get that through his head that the room for his house furnishings was not avaliable.
To top it off he wanted me to drive from NC to Southern fla to pick him up, when everyone else joining the journey was doing their part to get where we were meeting to start our journey at my home.
Chris got very upset when I told him he would not be driving, due to his medications he is taken, he got mad because we were not going to be his house moving service and Very hateful when I could not find the open time or finances to drive down to pick him up.
So chris hatefully declined from the journey.
What really pissed me off and showed Chris's true colors is when he made a donation!!! of $10.00 for a t-shirt.
Donation , I must point out!!!!!
Chris was not happy with his tshirt he donated 10.00 for.It did not arrive as fast as he wished, but shirt was sent never the less. Chris complained that the shirt was not what he wanted, so a second larger shirt was sent to him, despite what we did for him,second shirt FREE, Chris wrote 3 complaint letters to Paypal, causing our paypal donation button to be shut off, so many people called asking why they could not donate to our bicycle journey and we told them why!!!!!!!!
I called Chris asking him why he was attacking us and causing the paypal to be shut down, thus keeping people from making donations to our ride.
His reply , he was not happy with the time it took to receieve the shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had to call paypal to get the account reactivated due to chris's action and hatred.
I dont know of any of Mr. Green's past, but I do know how chris IS.
So chris now your true colors are posted.
You claim you are backing our Bicycle Journey , but yet you were the first to attack us , with your haterd and so called Compassion.
I am glad you are not on our road team or part of this journey..............................
Mr. Green helped us when we needed help with no strings attached.
Chris you on the other hand, was nothing BUT STRINGS!!!!!!!

Ken Locke
j4j7
j4j.info

Note that he "ISN"T awnsering this very simply question? On whether he is "Just Talking The Talk? Or Or really "Walking The Walk" & Actually PAYING HIS TAXES? It was just a "Very Simply Question"???

But DR Green isn't just a "Simple Person" & His 6+ years Past Shady History Online More Then PROVES THIS!

& I have ALL the emails saved from J4J7,

& PayPal takes it "Very Seriously" when folks sell items online, This is "How PayPal" makes all there money, Online Sales, & Then They Take the payment money Via PayPal, & Then NEVER mail out what was purchased, :(

& I will gladly Post the Emails.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
FDA dont charge taxes for medication.... when i go to my pharmacy there is no taxes.... only co charges. so weed should be the same way

My appoligy folks for having to post this "Nasty Topic" on this thread, But it irks me & a lot of others & It hurts the "Medical Marijuana Cause & All the "REAL Medical Patients" when these PLAIN BASIC "Drug Dealers who try to "Hide Behind the Medical Marijuana Cause" As a a way for no other reason then to just "Try To SELL Their Drugs TO ANYONE , ANYWHERE Including MINORS! & That Very Much Hurts The "Legitimize Of Medical Marijuana Cause Everywhere Big Time"

& We all have enough of a "Problem Try To Maintain" That we are "NOT" just Drug Dealers' who are just looking for a "Legal way to sell drugs to ANYONE!" Prop 215- Medical Marijuana Is FOR VALID SICK MEDICAL PATIENTS ONLY!

Not To Mail Drugs To ANYONE, ANYWHERE, Sick Or Not, To whom ever is foolish enough to Pay His Skyhigh prices.

THIS HURTS All Of US! Medical Patients, Everywhere In Ever State!

A young Lady From Amsterdam Made a Post on this very topic on another board,, after just here checking around about 30 mins online, About this very topic,
http://forums.marihemp.com/showthread.php?t=401

Read & You won't wonder "WHY" a lot of folks feel that this cant keep going on. & NEEDS to be talk about openly. EVERYWHERE! Our Founding Fathers Gave Us The Right To Free Speech!

So to All the "good folks here" you have "My Sincere Apology" for having to bring this "Nasty Topic" onto this Thread & Board.

Chris/OLP

Dr Green

I am the Guest Speaker at Ed's Rosenthal birthday party in early December and this is the topic I will be discussing...the cake is at 10:30pm...and of course the Blue Grass will be playing but hit me up on this subject, its simple but yet complex...

Milly

WOW, now that is weird. Medical users that are busted should say they had enough $$ to pay taxes on there medication that they produced for themselves or some other medical users. That seems like stupid but if it works for ya don't change a thing LOL Milly BLunt

P.S>The great majority of real medical users can't even afford HID's/Co2/etc but if they can I highly recommend you put your $$ into your meds instead of those gangsters cuz I doubt it will get you very far.

Last edited:

Dr Green

Kmarpa said:
At this point, I am totally confused.

Good Luck with your case.
Well, lets see if I can mess it up some more.......the subject of the thread is How to Win in Federal Court...

There has not been one single conviction in state court against either a Medical Growers/Caregiver and for that matter, medical dispensary, for the last 2 years......we assume that the MD has a business license..

So the problem of using the defense of Medical Necessity (doctor recommendation) is acting as a bar against being convicted "by a jury trial", in state court.....we have the exact problem in Fresno against a long time activists and upstanding, honest provider...complied with state laws to the letter. So what the county prosecutor did is hand off the criminal charges to the Federal prosecutor, and by doing this, the defendant "cannot" use Medical Necessity (doctor recommendation, prop215 or SB420) for his defense...since the federal legislation has barred such a defense....

So I was pointing out how you can introduce your Medical Necessity in the federal courts, without being barred by the federal legislation....its not a sure thing that the jury will not convict but by showing your honorable and honest "intent" in following the state and federal Income Tax Laws...you did so thinking that you were doing nothing wrong...

Income tax records are admissible to show reputation of the defendant...

Remember, honest people file tax returns, criminals do not...end of story..

Being legal is simple, 100 Million people in this courntry, do it daily.

whew....I sure hope that helps.... :joint:

Last edited: