What's new

How to treat dick burns..

Status
Not open for further replies.
well a new study has been made. It seems that plants tend to grow bigger if you tend them when you are naked as well.. and this can cause many problems such as dick burns on cfl's.

So lets have a discussion about the safety issues of being naked in a grow room and the best way to avoid any injuries and interspecies erotica.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
the worst come from vert 1000's on light movers!!! damn things are always sneakin up on me.

who wants to say 'pictures or it didn't happen'????

dread

Veteran
yeah,saliva helps real good!!!
i can tell.....
sometimes i burn my dick ...
so it can get healed again...

I

Iron_Lion

well a new study has been made. It seems that plants tend to grow bigger if you tend them when you are naked as well.. and this can cause many problems such as dick burns on cfl's.

So lets have a discussion about the safety issues of being naked in a grow room and the best way to avoid any injuries and interspecies erotica.

you're penis obsessed. every post is about dicks.

Snoopster

Veteran
dickburns.jpg

Dick Burns

Record 25-27
Earned run average 3.07
Strikeouts 199

Dick began his Major League career with the 1883 Detroit Wolverines of the National League, and finished the season with a 2-12 win/loss record.[1] After the season, he joined the Cincinnati Outlaw Reds of the newly formed and short-lived Union Association. It was with the Outlaw Reds that he compiled very good stats; a 23-15 win/loss record, a 2.46 ERA,[1] pitched a no-hitter on August 26, 1884 Kansas City Cowboys, the first of only two no-hitters pitched in the UA.[2] His no-hitter was also the first ever hurled by a major league ballplayer of a Cincinnati club.

H

Homer J Pimpin

there's some potential here........this could go in any number of directions........tagged

TLoft13

the funniest part is that he posted it in the grow room safety forum ROFLMAO!
Where else, Gaius? It's obviously becoming a problem of many growers.
The best treatment is always prevention. I wrap him across my torso in a crisscross pattern a few times before entering the growroom. So he can't get caught up on anything or damage the ladies.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
put a sock over your cock when you're in the room. for some, that will be a rolled-up sock.

C

Chamba

and while we're talking about willy safety warnings....never and I repeat never do your ironing while naked...never! never never! ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts