What's new

How to take care of my baby seedlings?

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
Looks like light bleaching or some sort of micro deficiency. It isn't a N deficiency as that would start at the bottom of the plant. If it isn't light bleaching it should get better with a top dressing (1" or so) of earthworm castings.

Pine

I am vegging 24/24 under a 600watt hps. I relize that MH and CFL lighting is better for veg than HPS but this is my first grow and I kinda fucked up on that. I started with the HPS and figured it would be better to stay with it rather than switch to CFLs. On my next grow I will be vegging under CFL's for sure.

One other thing I should point out about that yellowing plant is that its leaves are growing in sets of 3 rather than sets of 2 like all the other plants.

Could this be some kind of mutant plant or something?

GOT DANK

Veteran
I am vegging 24/24 under a 600watt hps. I relize that MH and CFL lighting is better for veg than HPS but this is my first grow and I kinda fucked up on that. I started with the HPS and figured it would be better to stay with it rather than switch to CFLs. On my next grow I will be vegging under CFL's for sure.

One other thing I should point out about that yellowing plant is that its leaves are growing in sets of 3 rather than sets of 2 like all the other plants.

Could this be some kind of mutant plant or something?

why have it on 24/7? they need sleep. i know some people like it but i think they need some rest. would you like being up for 24/7?:wave:

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
why have it on 24/7? they need sleep. i know some people like it but i think they need some rest. would you like being up for 24/7?:wave:

I used to veg 24/0 thinking more light is better. Now I don't think this is the case and use 18/6

Pine

I had them on 24/24 because I had read that the plants grow 33% faster without sleep. :shrug:

But they are being swithced to flowering today. 12/12.

Things are going good so far.

They've been flowering for 9 days now and they been getting FF Big Bloom with every feeding (4tblspoons per gallon) but nothing else.

DSCF0071.jpg

These are some close ups of "What Dwarf", an autoflowering strain, 43 days from seed. (only 8 days of flowering)

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts