What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to send unrooted clones through the mail

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
96957330-copy.jpg

I used to use plastic baggies and whatnot but I've found greater success with using old plastic bottles, both sending and receiving. They are going to be airtight too and protect cuttings more than a baggie would. You still wrap the bottom of the cutting with paper towels and then I've seen where people can use a color coded pipe cleaner around the base to distinguish what strain is what.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Great Idea

Great Idea

I used to use plastic baggies and whatnot but I've found greater success with using old plastic bottles, both sending and receiving. They are going to be airtight too and protect cuttings more than a baggie would. You still wrap the bottom of the cutting with paper towels and then I've seen where people can use a color coded pipe cleaner around the base to distinguish what strain is what.

That would be worth a try. :)

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Nice tutorial mate, just hope no dodgey posties are reading this or there will be a lot of dvds going astray lol

TnTLabs

Leodagan, you need 50 post before you can edit posts!
all good my friend... you can edit it soon and youll have a nice tutorial..
good luck

Leodagan

That sounds good too. I will give this a try too.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice tutorial mate, just hope no dodgey posties are reading this or there will be a lot of dvds going astray lol
our "postie" is an eccentric ex-history teacher,,,,
evens signs our parcels when we are out lol,,,,,s2

N

noyd666

how about a terrarium? I grew plants in big bottles years ago so say a soda pop bottle put medium in , lower cutting in set it up. few holes if going long distance say brit to oz , box it up and send.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts