What's new

How to REALLY mess up a Deal!

P

PkRipper

huh , If they ripped sumone off for that much doja you would think they would just leave town not go shopping a target.....

besides the guy who got robbed was asking for trouble dealing large by himself in a confined space with no protection ..........
This isnt summer camp , this place is full of wild people who's parents never tought them shit . More than likely there parents are or were in jail for doing the same shit these guys do.

all these people need to do is take there punk ass down and vote and shit would be legal ,no need to rob fools .

but like i already said they are probrably the offspring of criminals anyhow and never learned any better, most of witch already have several felonies on there records before they are even allowed to register to vote,......

............my grandpa used to say,"boy you really think you've seen the bottom of the barrell, untill you lift up the barrell and fiind you know the slippery nastey slimey gunk that seems to seep threw the cracks and settles under the barrell "

maybe the parents are the bottem of the barrell and there kids are the nasty that slips threw the cracks

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
The three men allegedly went to the unincorporated Redwood City apartment of 28-year-old Adalid Sanchez on Sept. 16 to buy the drugs from him, authorities said.

Adalid ? 'Ad a lid ? LOL, he should have been called 'AdaFifty ....

ddrew

Veteran
lol selling 50 pounds unarmed and alone, smart guy

The guy escaped, caught up to three armed men, single handedly ran them all off, and got his shit back. I say he recovered nicely from his initial blunder during the deal, plus he could have done 30 deals with these guys before and felt safe(no excuse, but it happens) and this time they jacked him.
If not for that F**kass average joe in traffic that phoned Sanchez in, he would have made it back home with all his weed.
I got respect for the guy for immediately going out and handling his business, the guy re-jacked three armed men by himself in broad daylight in the middle of targets parking lot, loaded his shit up, and headed out.
F**K Yeah, go get'em Sanchez!

Last edited:
D

dorkvan420

Yeah and he got caught too!!!!Mucho respect or him....NOT!!!!!!!He is as stupid and ignorant as the others involved, I hope they end up killing each other, less gang banging criminals I have to pay for in prison, as it is I have to pay for innocent people locked up for marijuana, but this guy deserves everything he gets.

sneakinman13

Veteran
damn.
i cant belive he caught up with those fucks and got his shit back!
what a G.
to bad the cops caught him n the end...

ddrew

Veteran
Yeah and he got caught too!!!!Mucho respect or him....NOT!!!!!!!He is as stupid and ignorant as the others involved, I hope they end up killing each other, less gang banging criminals I have to pay for in prison, as it is I have to pay for innocent people locked up for marijuana, but this guy deserves everything he gets.
who said he was going to win the noble prize dork?
What he did was add more stupid to what was an already stupid deal to begin with.
I know that.
All I'm saying is a takes a certain kind of steel to single handedly run down 3 armed guys who just robbed you and successfully get your stuff back, not everyone would, or could do that, that's what I respect.
And he almost got away, a dogooder in traffic phoned in his plates.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A while ago I was caught in a parking lot with 4 other people when there was supposed to be one and from then on I made a rule:

Never do a deal again worth killing for unless its family...

I'll oz my shit no matter how much I have. That's what vacuum sealers and storage are for, especially in this economy! Invest in your self. You may have a gun like I did, but when there are more than you that shit ='s nothing in the real world, real quick. I know this may not be plausible for everyone, but damned if it won;t be when it happens to you. Some things you CANNOT prevent or foresee.

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
A while ago I caught in a parking lot with 4 other people when there was supposed to be one and from then on I made a rule:

Never do a deal again worth killing for unless its family...

I'll oz my shit no matter how much I have. That's what vacuum sealers and storage are for, especially in this economy! Invest in your self. You may have a gun like I did, but when there are more than you that shit ='s nothing in the real world, real quick. I know this may not be plausible for everyone, but damned if it won;t be when it happens to you. Some things you CANNOT prevent or foresee.

picture.php