What's new

How to Open a Medical Dispencery in Ontario Canada.

Peety_Kush

Hey everyone... i was hurt in a car accident a few years ago... and have finaly a week or so became a medicinal marijuana patient here in canada...

So were my real question lies is how do i go about opening a dispencery in ontario... north of toronto... im not trying to get into this because of quick and easy money... i no opening one of these in canada is one hell of a pain in the ass.. but from what i have read and figured out on my own i have made up my mind over the years that marijuana had saved my life.. brought me outta one really dark place...

i have my grow license and am working on all the experience needed now hahaha... i have been told threw the grape vine that i need to obtain other medical patients grow licenses to become there care giver... thats all i no so please if anyone else knows please help... i am at my ends wits, my brain has so many issues when it comes to things i can do... which is not much anymore... so this is all im left with and truly believe ill be able to make this work... just as long as i have the steps in which are needed to take...

thank you all for any of the help you will be able to send my way...

Peety...

I'd be more concerned with my customer base. How many people in your area have their medical card? How do you intend to convince them to purchase your marijuana instead of continuing to receive it from their current source? I would estimate (based on location) that there would be too few eligible customers for the business to be viable.

Latest posts

Latest posts