What's new

How to make Tai Haze shorter and bushier ?

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
The person said this was OG and I beleive him. He bought the seeds in a dispensary.

Here are two picture of the shit he taught me about keeping them low.

picture.php

picture.php

He was a TRUE defoliator!! But his fimming was just SICK!! If the plant has super excessive branching like this then she will grow evenly and appear to be moving slow but trust me she is not. She's just redirecting energy everywhere! You just have to be patient and let her do her thing. Notice these pics. He never trained. I added the training to mines but this dude grows monsters.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Yeah, this definitely reminds me of the big Humboldt trees like on the IC homepage. This should be a sticky IMO.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Yeah, this definitely reminds me of the big Humboldt trees like on the IC homepage. This should be a sticky IMO.

LoL nah bro stickies are for the real growers that commit good shit to ICMag. I'm still learning bro seriously. But yes this little beast would have definitely made a tree but I unlike him I hate treez. I'm limited in space so I prefer more smaller plants. When I have more space I will love treez :)

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Sum,

It's not the length of time that makes a grower, its the passion, patience and attention to detail, which it looks like you have.
Keep up the good fight!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Sum,

It's not the length of time that makes a grower, its the passion, patience and attention to detail, which it looks like you have.
Keep up the good fight!

Thank you bro.. That was a real nice thing to say :)
I look forward to seeing what you have cooking :)

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Sum, we going to see some more of any of these ladies? I'm dying to see them all sticky and wet!

oldog

SDG- thanks for the help. PLEASE will someone who has read them all, please condense these 1,774 posts into a few paragraphs ? I hate these Stickies- we need Wickies !!
Who has time to read 1,774 posts to find the answer to a simple question ?

Latest posts

Latest posts