What's new

How to make female seeds.

pumpkin2006

Hi everybody :wave:

I'm interested in creating female seeds over this winter, for next years outdoor run (I know, this season isn't even over :bashhead: but I'm always 5 move ahead). I've heard of collidial silver thrown around here, but have no idea what it is or how its used... anybody want to enlighten me? I know of "Soma's" way of just overflowering the female... I don't really like it, time consuming and seems inefficient; but correct me if I'm wrong. I've also heard (way back) of gibberlic (sp?) acid and was wondering if that is effective.

Well, give me your thoughts/comments/experiences.

buzzmobile

Veteran
pumpkin2006 said:
I know of "Soma's" way of just overflowering the female... I don't really like it, time consuming and seems inefficient; but correct me if I'm wrong.

You "know of it" and dismiss it out of hand on what it "seems" to you? "Just overflowering the female"...that's a good one, funny too. Perhaps you should try "Soma's way". He seems like he might have managed to keep from falling off of the turnip truck over the years.

:D

pumpkin2006

buzzmobile said:
You "know of it" and dismiss it out of hand on what it "seems" to you? "Just overflowering the female"...that's a good one, funny too. Perhaps you should try "Soma's way". He seems like he might have managed to keep from falling off of the turnip truck over the years.

:D

I agree with you, my main concern about doing it this way, is some strains will not produce flowers and the amount of flowers are iffy. Question really is: Can I secure the amount of pollen I desire.

Soma has managed to stay in business for some time now. If you go down to his forum (bottom of the main page), you'll see some threads about his "female" seeds producing many males in some batches; like 50/50 F/M ratio.

Good to see ya buzz :wave:

G

or you can just stick it under an HID in a closet without any ventilation. Temps go outta control, nana's start flying.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Forget STS, go with CS![tm] :D
CS is non-toxic, cheap and very easy to make at home, and doesnt require any funky chemicals that can get traced by your local authorities, all you need is a bottle of distilled water and some silver in pretty much any form (wire, coin) as long as its .999 pure, which is easy to get - just ebay "silver 999" for example.
See the link in my sig for the recipe ...

pumpkin2006

PhenoMenal said:
Forget STS, go with CS![tm] :D
CS is non-toxic, cheap and very easy to make at home, and doesnt require any funky chemicals that can get traced by your local authorities, all you need is a bottle of distilled water and some silver in pretty much any form (wire, coin) as long as its .999 pure, which is easy to get - just ebay "silver 999" for example.
See the link in my sig for the recipe ...

Awesome Thanks a bunch dude! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts