What's new

How To Make A.F. Plants With C. Ruderalis ??...e.g AutoCheese!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it will be in a spot with 365 days sun!!....very dry!!....people there hate the sun!

im not sure how to advise them how 2 play it???....wich strain??...how much atention??....do i have to prepare the root zone??

ive had dreams of lifting 100`s of liters of ionic up a mountain and treating the soil with liquid o2....or building a hydro systm with house guttering...lol

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have lebanese seeds from Bekaa Valley,2005
All autoflowered indoors!! :D

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo raco...what do you think i should put my time into?....ive seen some of your posts..i thought you might be someone i could relate to....am i wrong?

Mr.qewk

Comon rick just pick one and get to work on those Afs for your spanish friend.

People that complain about the potency of LR Hybrids usually haven't smoked it properly grown.

I was gifted 10 ML beans last fall and only 2 went female but oh boy was it supersweet tasting (didnt wanna let the bongrips leave my lungs.)
Non-daily smokers got put on their asses by it.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just need to here it will do well outside....then i will bro.....i thought mm was interesting because its a clasic outdoor but i have to admit ML was my 2nd intrest!!

so we have established its allmost imposible for me to make AutoCheese....

so my choice`s are MM/ML/DR/BS....lowR1 lowR2.....im not convinced this is the best out there yet!!..."raco..any help??"

whats the deal with the AutoAK47....any good??...it seems a little bigger than the rest...

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
is the mighty might clone in any way connected to the auto affy from reibsi ive been trying to acquire for some time?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im still very interested in this project,,,,i dont think im ready to do it yet,,,its abit hard:)....

the lads in spain still need guidence too,,,

SatoriSOG

I'd check out little red ryder hood from dutchbreed.com its a red hair skunk AF, that and cheese sk1 genetics should do it well

canned abyss1

Veteran
im still very interested in this project,,,,i dont think im ready to do it yet,,,its abit hard:)....

the lads in spain still need guidence too,,,

I don't know why people are trying to make you believe that you can't make an Auto Cheese. It's not very hard to create a 100% AF variety especially after you find AF in some of the offspring which is usually in the F2's. It can be found in the F1's if you start with enough plants but the chances are significantly less. You can start with Lowryder 1, Lowryder 2, another Lowryder hybrid, or AF strain to do your crosses with. Here is a link to the strain I made, http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107429
it has an explanation of how I created it. Maybe this will give you a little inspiration to start your Auto Cheese project. I hope this info helps.

Here is a link to an ICMAG Autoflower social group. There are a lot of knowledgeable people there. http://icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=29

Dr Psycho

I'm with big bag on the mighty-mite,mm isn't so much an a.f. but needs a dark period of only five to six hours to trigger budding it will flower at twenty/and four but the buds will be loose and airy. since spain has a latitude in the 30's There is never less than six hours of darkness so in spain MM is a defacto af. I've made many MM crosses over the years and find they move the flowering time of the plant you are crossing up by three weeks to a month. At my high latitude in Northen Canada Skunk # ! finishes in a heated grren-house around Halloween, crossed w/ mm it finished oct 1-5. Eastern Purple one of the old Canadian Affy strains from the 70's finishes here in late sept crossed with mm it finishes mid -sept,back-crossed to the mm the finish date is labour-day! The main advantage of MM crosses over Lowryder is they are cloneable and can be held indoors until the time is right for out-door plant, Mm is very tough. Mine have survived droughts and frost down to -5 celsius. A friend grew out some of my mm x ep x mm crosses in Santa Barbarara Ca year round they auto-flowered at the 5 th -7th internode and yeilded one ounce bushy popsicle sticks at a finished hieght of eighteen-24 inches. I love MM crosses!

for a autoxnonauto you are going to need 5 generations to regain 100 percent autoflower traits but in spain your friends have so many autos to chose from there are grow shops in nearly every town and it i promise is totally worth it a blind donkey could grow autos outside in spain its so fucking easy i put 12 autoak47 on my terrace last april in 12l pots start of august i harvested 864 dry grams at a cost of 120euros in seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts