What's new

How to Garden By The Moon

dixbutler

This is a great thread. I'm hoping it will really help. I cut my every two week harvest on Sunday. Good timing right. It's better. I think will dry up nice. I'm having trouble with my cloning, and hope to improve it with better timing

I

idoreallytry

going to have to check into this more thanx for the invite to the group,,,peace

L

LolaGal

Better than beans?!!!! My big package arrives from Greenhouse Seeds

Better than beans?!!!! My big package arrives from Greenhouse Seeds

This is a great thread. I'm hoping it will really help. I cut my every two week harvest on Sunday. Good timing right. It's better. I think will dry up nice. I'm having trouble with my cloning, and hope to improve it with better timing

going to have to check into this more thanx for the invite to the group,,,peace

Dix: If you are still having trouble posting inthe Moon Garden Social Group, please tell Skip, maybe he can fix it? I double checked, and I've done all I can do to help! Thanks for letting me know!

I Do: Hey! Glad to have ya!

BIG PACKAGE FROM AMSTERDAM ARRIVES: Oh me! Franco offered me some replacement beans for my dud SSH, but when I asked for them, they did not want to ship to USA. So they sez, we'll send you a package of goodies.

Ripping into it now... Let's see what did I get to make up for 6 months of toting water and lost ferts, rockwool, a clone garden killed since they do not bud... at all...

HERE"S WHAT I GOT!:

1) A pink wife beater Tshirt with Greenhouse logo, size Medium (durn they are little in Europe.. medium?)

2) Stickers from Greenhouse.

3) Key ring from Greenhouse.

4) Plastic grinder with Greenhouse logo in yellow.

Thanks so much Greenhouse! ( I will post a picture of me in the Tshirt and see if gets pulled for violation of the TOU) :biglaugh:

Oh my god! I can't breathe... help me out of this damn shirt... :biglaugh:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Hey Lola, :wave: thanks for the invite. Just popped some beans yesterday and today direct into some light warrior. Full moon, heading from aquarius into pisces, not the best time but not the worst. Couldn't wait for that oh so desirable 3rd quarter which would've been nice, in taurus and all. It's all good tho. :joint:

L

LolaGal

There's a table for the month of July in the Moon Garden social group that tells, but I'd have to find my book to help ya out otherwise tonite....

Shaun: Hilarious... I'd much rather had some Lemon Haze or something. Free stickers for first to speak up... lol.... do you have any 6 year olds that need a tshirt? lol....

Rasputin: Best signs to plant in are likely not Taurus! Taurus is for growing a plant that you never want to die... like a cactus maybe? long lived stubborn sign. Things started in Taurus very stubborn and hard to work with a lot of times.. Cancer is best! but fruitful sign in 3rd quarter does best for cannabis.... roots like crazy and does the best on germ rates.

I used 1st quarter fruitful to pop my Karma test pack of 10 beans and my Grapevine Seeds Sourbubble test pack of 9 beans... This combo was not the best and it showed.

I got 7 viable healthy SSSDH/Jack babies and maybe 6 Sourbubble babies... There's a couple more scraggly ones, but they didn't want to pop and their shells got stuck, etc.

I know 3rd fruitful is the way to go!

FOR CLONING: 3rd quarter fruitful sign.... best of all cause of the increased root tendencies....

Hey Gang! Went to town a ridin on a pony and got me a new glass grinder!

Who needs a new ICMAG stained glass window hanging or a nice pot leaf window hanging of stained glass? I can't wait to begin grinding and putting together a new window. I think Doobie Duck's hummingbird/ bud pic would look good rendered in stained glass! Watch out Doobie Duck! I'm a stealing your designs... hahaha

Oh, looks like maybe going to drive out West on vacation in the Convertible. All the way to California to see Mrs. Babba! What fun!

See ya'll later!

L

LolaGal

What's Up Ya'll?

What's Up Ya'll?

Went on a little hike today! Thought I'd give ya'll a photo update... Woohoo.

Come and visit anytime, the door's always open here at my house.

picture.php

California Orange Bud Clone Gone Wild! She's a nice fat un! Looks like she got topped by something! I bet it was ManBearPig! Durn it.!
picture.php

Poor White Rhino Clone Gone Wild! It's puttin along!
picture.php

Found me something new to love today! I got me a herd of butterfly-to-be's captured! Here's a pic on one of my new pets! I got 5 today. They are gonna turn into Monarch Butterflies... This is Joe.
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice shot of ya house Lola, sorry i couldnt resist

Plants are looking good

My son wouldn't wear it he'd be imbarresed lol.

Thats one freaky bug

L

LolaGal

Yup, they are so cute, ain't they? Joe is trying to make ya think his ass is his head, and the stripes are so birds know Joe tastes bad.

I found 5 on a butterfly weed, and now I got em in a jar.

I

idoreallytry

yeah plus the big horns are the same as a caterpillar that stings tha shit ot of you with the stingers, but they are light green with black and yellow ringed spots,,,peace

L

LolaGal

Hey Ya'll How are ya'll doin?

I decided to go ahead and try out a new camera.

Got a Nikon D60 ordered, I hope it will work with my other lenses from my 35 mm Nikon. Has anybody ever used one?

I still have the Sony Cam I got at the pawn shop if it is crap, I'll send it back!

Clones are puttin along, looks like a few losses, but overall no roots yet!

Dialup is slow lately, can't do much here with it.

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why are you sending it back it sounded like a good score, but the new camera sound good

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
You'll love the D60, Lola... I have a D40 and it's great. As for your lenses... I believe my dad went with a D80 when he went digital, just so that he could use his old Nikon 35mm's lens collection. I sorta recall he had to buy an adapter, but I dunno. I know he uses his old lenses with the SLR, though.

Some help, huh? :joint:

-s

L

luaith

dial-up...meeh...
i'l send ya some hyper fiber optic shat....via snail mail..

good luck with your dslr...im envious.

L

LolaGal

I meant If i don't like the Nikon, I can send it back.

If I like the nikon, will sell the Sony I been using.

Strain: Thanks, the guy at the store I ordered Nikon from sez they will work, probably lying! He never mentioned the adapter ring thing... typical sales... lol

I

idoreallytry

there always is a catch right,,,it will work but you need to buy this and that to make it work,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have heard that th old lenses are twist on and the new screw that is why you will need the attachment i dont think they are too expensive but you will be able to use your old lenses

L

LolaGal

I am in such a good mood! I'm rich, rich, rich,!!!!!!

I went to a tag sale or estate sale today and guess what!

I found a rare 1900 salesman's sample or toy cast nickle stove with the little lids and stuff.

I looked it up in an old Kovel's I have and it is supposed to be worth THOUSANDS!!!!!!

THAT's RIGHT THOUSANDS!!!! :woohoo:

I paid $24 for it... LOL

Yippie! Amsterdam here I come! courtesy of the toy stove...

TOY AUCTION NEXT STOP.

I

idoreallytry

great find,,, tell me when to book my flight i will forward bill to you lol,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts