What's new

How to find a theif ?

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
i don't trust people... sad to hear about getting ripped off from people you know too.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found the guy, well at least the city that he lives in and work in ... i have no way to obtain an address as of now but i do have a business name ( that he owns ). If someone willing to help me out let me know.

I wont be doing any illegal activities or use violence, but i will be taking him to court and ruin his life and his business once i get the address ....

I am not going to give up unless i stop breathing, this person did me wrong not once but twice and now hes going to get whats coming to him.

cheers,
red.

Dojo

Hey red glad you found the guy and are going about this the wise way....just remember to always mind the company you keep...sure your best buds now but what about later?...after reading all these stories of theft and betrayal...i know now even my most "trusted" friend, brother, girl can flip like a switch given the right moment.

Reality is what you beilive till somthing shows you otherwise...so if i think my friends would never betray me and then it happens imma be all wrecked...but if i force myself not to trust them in the first place.....THEN they would not be in a situation to get one on me...ever

Latest posts

Latest posts