What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to dispose of trim..

Grizz

Veteran
compost all the way, I used to have rabbits and I feed them to the bunnys while still green, they love them. They inturn gave it back to me in nice round pellets to put around my plants. But really with all the bubble and dry sieve picks I have been seeing I feel stupid for wasting it all these years.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I blend up some marguaritas and then blend up the trim. Nothing like a good night of tequila and blender hash!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Dunno about YOU guys, but I'm always LOOKING for some TRIM. Not trying to dump it. LOL.

BIG BOY

Not to start anything with this, but there sure are a lot of suggestions of actually putting trim in the car (illegal) and driving (probably another charge of some sort) somewhere to put in a dumpster that you don't have permission to dump in (illegal).

Man I would never do that I would rather choke on fan leaves all night.

Also about the clog the disposal comment someone made, If you have any sense whatsoever you could not possibly clog one of those things up with trim. Even my wife has never clogged one up before and she would f**k up a wet dream.

chicalyx

Somebody said it,, but throw it all in a big garbage bag, wait few days to dry...tie bag...crush contents...throw away

Goat

Using a disposal worked for the leaf matter but not the stem (cut roughly 1-2in long) but they should have been shorter. The thought of even the slightest possibility of calling a plummer to snake out a clog made me think again tho. Soon ill get some bubble bags, but until then were in the same boat!

This time the males were cut down into small chunks and put in shopping bags. Next, I squeezed out all the air to compact them into balls. I twisted them off and wrapped the leftover back over and repeated until I only had the ends to tie off. They end up looking like trash, diapers and the like. Then I throw them away with the kitchen trash. I live near a few restaurants so i just rotate my use of their dumpsters. I can use an alley, so its pretty steathy...

I figure something so small would go unnoticed even if the big garbage bag got opened somehow. Plus, i doubt LEO would go through your trash to see what was in it to substantiate a raid. I don't think anyone mentioned that, but my paranoia sure did! :)

On a lighter note, why not just throw some oil and vinegar on it? If anyone does come across it they'll think salad rather than sensi. - Goat!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
throw it in the neighbors garbage can.
i mean, fuck him, playing his loud ass music all the time.

i think yer nuts for wasting it, make hash

hazy

Veteran
Definitely would not go for a drive, especially at night with a bag full of marijuana leaves.

Dry them out and crush them and dump them in a hole in the back yard. Let it compost.

Some people say make hash.

OK, but when your done, you still have the same leaf matter disposal problem. You don't turn the leaves into hash, just get the trichs off of them.

smokedoja

GrassRoots said:
I take stuff with me in a backpack for a little bike ride and dump it in some nearby woods. I'm going to start doing this with my soil soon too, just gonna use the kid trailer to haul it out one bag at a time and slit them open and dump the soil a couple miles from my house under the darkness of night. Dumping into dumpsters gets me too paranoid but on a bike it seems like no one is ever really paying attention.
good idea grass, just be careful.... seems like its a little weird to be biking around in the middle of the night with a kiddie trailer.... but not with just a back pack, i do it all the time!

G

in some parts of the world i suppose you can buy trim and make your own hash or oil cheaper than you can purchase it?

Like that one guy said, i do make hash out of my trim. But i still have alot of leaf material at the end. Burning it has been my main solution, but being so close to my neibors has me wondering if thats really the right thing to do. Ive dumped at random dumpsters before but i hate having to drive with a few trash bags full of trim... I guess this is just one of those things that you just have to deal with. I wish i lived on a few acres then i wouldn't have this problem.

U

ureapwhatusow

the only issue with late night dumpster runs is that, at least in my area, there are more and more surveillance cameras around peoples business so scope out your dump site wel before hand and make sure your car and you wont be on tape

I have met retail ownerss that will search bags that were thown in their dumpsters so they can find the person using their garbage. some carting companys are real expensive and store owners get pissed when their dumpster is filled by someone else.

do not dump in retail hard goods dumpsters but in nasty food dumpsters used by eateries, these are the least likely to have an owner go through it

U

ureapwhatusow

its a shame there isnt a place we could anony mail trim and shake to like a med collectiveor something to that effect

U

ureapwhatusow

Goat said:
I figure something so small would go unnoticed even if the big garbage bag got opened somehow. Plus, i doubt LEO would go through your trash to see what was in it to substantiate a raid. I don't think anyone mentioned that, but my paranoia sure did! :)

On a lighter note, why not just throw some oil and vinegar on it? If anyone does come across it they'll think salad rather than sensi. - Goat!

from what I understand the garbage at the street is public domain and LEO leverages that to get warrants quite often

the busted thread has a guy whos warrent was hinged on 1 root ball

M

Microwido

BIG BOY said:
Not to start anything with this, but there sure are a lot of suggestions of actually putting trim in the car (illegal) and driving (probably another charge of some sort) somewhere to put in a dumpster that you don't have permission to dump in (illegal).

Man I would never do that I would rather choke on fan leaves all night.

Also about the clog the disposal comment someone made, If you have any sense whatsoever you could not possibly clog one of those things up with trim. Even my wife has never clogged one up before and she would f**k up a wet dream.

Late night dumpster runs are essential in my grow schema. Bash all you want but its untraceable to me and is a great idea as long as you do it where noone is watching you (late at night). Oh and don't use business ones, I use residential apartment ones where random people dumping things in the garbage is the norm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts