What's new

How to choose a breeder?

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I recommend Gypsy Nirvana's many inexpensive offerings. Go to SeedBoutique.com and do an advanced search and set Price From:1 and Price To: 25 and there several pages of great genetics. I just ordered Bubblicious and Maui Waui. The Chrystal and Ice were also on my short list.

I recommend Gypsy Nirvana's many inexpensive offerings. Go to SeedBoutique.com and do an advanced search and set Price From:1 and Price To: 25 and there several pages of great genetics. I just ordered Bubblicious and Maui Waui. The Chrystal and Ice were also on my short list.

Awesome tip man, that's awesome! I'm just learning SB right now, so ya, that's a step in a good direction for me.

Take a look at Mosca's Beso! She is what u are looking for.

I'll look into that one too!

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
yeah, you know I was sorta stupid to say that most breeders don't communicate with buyers. even though I am a member of several on-line forums my brain locked and all I wasn't thinking about the ability of breeders to communicate on-line. I really am getting old, totally was stuck in the last century.

delerious

I've had good luck with Mr. Nice, Serious, Ace, and Mandala. I've also picked up a few things from seedbay - Benji's Widow x Sensi Star and Fritillary Cheese x SSH (managed to snag 2 packs) were excellent.

Marcellas

Veteran
BOG Genetics, I live by them!! Super easy to grow. And TOP-NOTCH smoke, these buds are crazzzzyyy bomb!! :D

If your a sativa lover I'd try something else though, most of BOGs strains lean towards Indica. His SourBubble and BlueMoonRocks are my favorite and truly are amazing