What's new

How to build a light box for shooting buds.

Americangrower

Veteran
Ushgambala said:
Monkey should really be a pro for a magazine or something, along with being a very skilled grower, mis those grow shows!!! :joint:

Yes but then he couldn't win all those photo contest in W World, HT, Skunk, and CC..

Hey Monkey you must have a closet full of vaps, bongs and every rolling paper/tray know.. :joint:

be safe :rasta:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Some people do, some people don't, there's usually no info that matters, unless for some reason your camera has GPS and puts the location in the EXIF. If you've got a highend camera I'd make sure you have that feature turned off.

M0nkey

Americangrower said:
Yes but then he couldn't win all those photo contest in W World, HT, Skunk, and CC..

Hey Monkey you must have a closet full of vaps, bongs and every rolling paper/tray know.. :joint:

be safe :rasta:
iv only ever won 1 comp which was weed world.and i didnt enter it.that reminds me i aint got that rpice yet.i still need to get in contact with them and give them my addy...thansk for stoping by the thread..il update with the bud shots in but

G

Very sweet...this is just the type of thing I was looking for to make budshots easier. I'm going to test this with my Canon S3IS and see if I can get good lighting this way on super macros at 0.0" from the lens. Thanks for posting this! :yes:

iLuv2BlAzE

hey monkey great post ! hows the heat on these things do they put out alotta heat ???? looking maybe to intergrade into my cab but was iffy bout the heat problems ???

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you dont need 2x1000 to light a full plant. use thinner paper for the side walls and you will get much better results. those 1000w lights will get REAL hot too. also plants dont really reflect light so there wouldn't be much need to diffuse the light in the first place.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the point of "diffusing" it was to make the light more even

and eliminate hot spots. but with those type of lights in a small box shooting weed plants you wont have problems with spots that get no light unless the angle of light is wrong. the stronger light will actually help you get more detail.

Latest posts

Latest posts