What's new

How small can you go? Post your tiny containers!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

First pic is Coco vs Soil at 5 weeks
Second pic is 6 weeks with the lower branches gone which I should've left on
Third is 8 weeks of the one I still had left lol and I got something like 9.6g off it...

asher1er

Veteran
Somebody should inform this guy too: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1981935&postcount=11

I see my plant's roots fill the inside edge of the container very heavily too.

But on the inside it's mostly coco. I had another plant exactly like the one shown, but I kept this one to reveg. I cut a lot off the root ball and then put it back into the same size container. A few weeks into flower I transplanted it into a container twice the size it was in. When I dug her up, I saw that her roots really had not penetrated the new coco much at all. Interesting...

how did i miss this thread? lol

a lil FYI my walls where not the only thing covered in roots, when that crop was done actually the whole 18gal pot was rock solid packed with roots.. these ladies HAD to be watered every day by the time i got to mid flower:joint:

your pot size should relate to your veg time.. i dont transplant i go from cube straight to whatever pot there gonna finish in.. i veg for 30 days but thats under 12k so YMMV

i have the same size ladies now with 5gal buckets but i had to veg for a few extra days thankfully im very close to harvest i been feeding them lightly and there not drinking as much, i can get away with flooding them once a day now:joint:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
still cant figer out u guys get such big plants in thouse small cups/planters.

this was the best/smallest planters I was able to do in my years of growing so far.

MrGiggleBush

micro is where its at. im buildin a pc tower that will have 2 chambers. One for a mum, the other for flowering clones. Itll be a mini zero veg SOG

greenatik

well saw this thread and thought i had somethin worthy to throw in. not exactly sure the size of the pots but they are the smallest black square ones at the shop. probably .5

strain is supergirl x gdp 44 days in flower, about 2 weeks left. 400 w vertical / 5 day veg
picture.php

or these. 12/12 from clone
picture.php

Kanye WeED

awesome thread man, this gives me so many ideas and opens sooo many doors, lol

hope my plants look as good as urs

thanks man!!

damn i wasated alot of money on big pots, SHIT!!!