What's new

How much will my baby yield?

Penguin59

Hi guys!

This is purely out of curiosity but i'm wondering how much you guys think this plant will yield? I grew her from seed and let her veg till she was about 8 inches (20cms) tall. I have switched the light cycle to 12/12 for almost a week and a half now and she's started to show pistils coming out of the top most nodes. I think the big stretch is almost complete because she's shot up 3 inches in only 1 week and has seemed to slow down in the last couple of days. Anyway, how much bud do you think will be grown for a plant of this size?

Stats of the Plant:

Strain: White Widow
Growing Medium: Soil
Height: 11 inches (28cms)
Lighting: 3x CFL's (warm white)

Let me know if i've forgotten anything. Thanks in advance,
Penguin

Attachments

• IMGP3327.jpg
    IMGP3327.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP3329.jpg
    IMGP3329.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP3335.jpg
    IMGP3335.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
she's looking tits pengu! can't wait to unleash on this baby in another 2 months or so once harvested arrooooo!

basspirate

An ounce would be very lucky. I would think about tying that thing down a little so you don't get too much crazy stretch. Try also to get your plant as evenly distributed/close to the light as you can. Also, for the last few weeks of flowering look up some stuff about feeding your plant some black strap molasses.

If you want to get the most bang for your buck, try looking into doing a SOG or LST with your plant. If you had maybe taken some clones off of this one you could have made out with some decent budsicles under that kind of light.

Good luck!!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
can someone tell me how long its going to take me to get to the carwash around the block from me?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yep if you had an HPS I'd say an ounce, 3 CFL's I'll say half that. Man is it worth it for a half a zip? That's like 3 days of weed at my house.

More plants and more light man, grow a variety and enjoy!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Yep if you had an HPS I'd say an ounce, 3 CFL's I'll say half that. Man is it worth it for a half a zip? That's like 3 days of weed at my house.

More plants and more light man, grow a variety and enjoy!

haha he's just learning for now (as am i) and doesn't smoke nearly that much, he's more like a once a week if that sorta guy.

MushWeed

6.2 grams when fully cured

Here's what I did with iddy biddy plants like this. When you "harvest" take off all the fan leaves only. Good news is you can hang the whole plant to dry. Then when you trim what's left, even the little leaves around the buds, keep all that stuff - use scissors to chop it up into little pieces. You'll have about 6 more grams of this stuff. Then this little bag of extra shake will not be very nice quality, but you can roll it into a J or sprinkle it on your bowl to make it last a couple more days.