What's new

How much to tip pizza delivery guy?

ZoSo

It's too bad most employers don't pay shit. Even outside the service industry. I guess with unemployment like it is companies can afford to blow through employees like they do. Even for stuff that's very quality oriented like I'm doing right now, it's much more "where can I save a buck?" than it is "what can we do to grow the company?". I'll tell you what, you pay your employees what they're worth and you'll see your efficiency go through the fuckin roof.

But the thing with tips is like said before it puts it all on the customer. It's a fucked up system, really. It might've been good in theory, but greed fucked it up.

L

longearedfriend

Delivering pizza is nice

you never know how much your gonna get

well... when you start to know your clients, you can sort of get an idea

I feel it's a great thing

maybe it's because the pizza place I worked at treats their employees and customers with respect, have good pizza etc...

you live off the generosity of the people, you drive around in your car listening to music, smoking joints

you see different kinds of people, rich, poor, black white

and they are usually very happy to see you

sometimes it's awkward..

I personally don't order food very often

burns1n209

3 to 5 spot depending on price and attitude/personality of person, also speedy ness? if im first or last person on their route.

nobody spits in supermans pizza. i believe my delivery guy carlos couldnt spit if he wanted too. i keep him really stoned and i am sure he has cottonmouth.

Hey what can I say, I am very territorial when it comes to pizza.:greenstars::greenstars::greenstars:
I will have to get carlos some Monster or Gatoraide when he comes to the house.

Lx