What's new

How much of your life revolves around WEEEEEEEEEEEED?

How much of your life revolves around WEEEEEEEEEEEED?

• 10%

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • 20%

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • 30%

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • 60%

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • 70%

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • 80%

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • 90%

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • 100%

Votes: 27 19.4%

• Total voters

Fuel

At a certain point it become a transparent lifestyle more than a hobby, i don't consider it's to be focused truly but passionnated like a wine expert who want live around millions of good bottles before to die lol

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I look at it as a second job, it's more fun and more challenging than my actual job (I'm in something pretty high-tech) that pays better and has me work random weird hours. I spend my days on this site because my job is usually boring, but I don't consider it focusing on weed, more along the lines of helping a community of growers build better grow rooms and get better results for their hard-earned $$$. Free consulting, as it were.

Still, a large percentage of my life is affected by it (when I can have friends over, scheduling trips, rental inspections, yadda yadda) and I think a lot about how I can do a better job of it all.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

So we know that those who claim 100% are liars or wishful thinkers and anything over 75% is a severe exaggeration. I'd say I clock in at 50%.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
85% for me

It is my business and my passion. The 15 % represents sleeping and sex time, although I am probably high during both those activties

M

MoldyFrogToe

this poll is shitty. shouldnt have made so many choices lol

not too much actually, it used to be waaay more when i didnt grow my own.#
because then i had to chase down sellers like every day and spent most of my time trying to buy good weed.

now i just take care of my plants and blaze it up, takes a lot of pressure off of me and i dont have to deal with stupid idiots all the time anymroe.

I can see where you're coming from Kush Master... Since I started growing I probably spend less time thinking and talking about weed and more time getting on with other stuff instead. Nice thing is, though, there's always a bit of the best to hand when I want it...That's so important.:canabis:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
So we know that those who claim 100% are liars or wishful thinkers and anything over 75% is a severe exaggeration. I'd say I clock in at 50%.

painting with a broad brush a wee bit??

as they say on Springer-- "You don't know me!!!"

I do bong hits while taking a shit.

peace
jip

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Id say 70%. I get more joy out of growing and smoking than in most other areas of my life. Plus it gives my girl and I more things to work together for.

pedrodepaco

I dont even hardly deal with the public anymore just send the old lady to town. I run ro water mix tanks and hand water trim and smoke. I slang but dont have to hang out because my shit sells its self. I have like a select few i will even smoke with. one of wich gave me every thing i have.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I couldn't vote, although I don't know exactly how much of
my life revolves around weed I do know it's too much.......

Latest posts

Latest posts