What's new

how much longer will the basement commercial grower survive?

sso

Veteran
and this is such a scumsucking world, always gonna be some people shooting heroin to dull the pain of a pointless existence.

Hack

the price will go all the way down when full legalazation takes place or 90% of the states go medical. until then if you want more than you must go to non med states where greater risk reaps more reward its simple economics supply vs demand

memphis man you said it perfectly.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i doubt more than 25% of states will go medical...i see legalization momentum reversing for the most part, unless theres some secret plan for them to let big pharma take over the entire market....it seems the feds are really trying to stamp out MMJ, theres can only be 2 motives behind that, fight the drug war full tilt, or clear out MMJ in anticipation of full out legalization...

legalization will just have such a huge impact on america i dont think they are ready for it...cops are about to loose lots of revenue..entire cities will go bankrupt without the marijuana tax infusion from its residents....its no doubt a sensible approach but come on, this is america the land of the ignorant...and no way in hell some bible belt fundamentalist conservatives are about to legalize the "dope".....and no way most california cash croppers are gonna want their main source of income taken away....

even if it does get legalized and prices crash and the black market stutters...i would hope we could still find decent paying jobs in the industry. unless they hire mass immigrant labor which would totally blow.....but there will still be jobs in the marketing, processing, sales, etc.....

125 an ounce in the dispensaries in Denver now. For very, very good medicine.

I don't know how much longer we have.

Me? I'm going back to college. heh.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
We are already seeing 2500 for a pound of A+++ in Colorado due to their friendly laws.

How much longer do the small time commercial guys have before they need to start working on their resume? When will the price go all the way down?

I do believe it was said once before but I think it might be worth saying again just keep planting the seed wherever you want to plant it. Outside inside and don't let the Gov. tell you what to plant!!!. "Overgrow the Government"
It would be one thing if these guys were just and the didn't take information about cannabis and try to hide it. If we didn't truly believe that they work for the drug compaines and are in some way getting paid by these companies to hold cannabis down. So they can somehow make their own cash off this. Nah these guys are the new true gangsters of the streets. Headband 707

E

ekomsi

Never been into a dispensary in MI to sell but there are plenty of people selling to them. I hear they are going for 32-4k per # all day.

I dont go to dispensaries b/c I dont want to be associated with them. Not sure they are fully legal within the cities or state. Plus I dont need to.