What's new

How mUch do Kind BUd Zips go for in you area..?

dbuzz

Veteran
DHarvester said:
Stupid Question... Why is it called a "zip" instead of just calling it an ounce?

my guess would be bc that's mostly what fits inside 1 zip lock bag.

300 for sexy beast, 350-400ish for stank.

C

cway

I guess so far TX is the most expensive..

how bout some old timers chime in as to what they were paying back in the day as well...

And Brother if you pay 1K for lb of brick weed then I need to put your people in contact with my people cause in TX thats shit sells for lik 200$ in border towns in 80$ MEXICO...

That was a joke.. Dont me bann me mods.. :spank: :spank:

Burt

Veteran
At least 400 for the likes of urkle-asheville. nc
60 all the way up for the killer bubbleberry pheno that was going around wilmington nc a couple of summers ago-dude wouldn't budge and didn't need to-it was perfectly cured and it almost tasted as good as homegrown-almost :rasta:
When i'm running low i go for the seedless mids-tons of trichs and shits all over that beast crap-mids= 125

G

When I first started smoking in 1979 Sensimilla cost 20-30 bucks more an ounce than regs. Regs cost 35-40 an oz. Shortly there after the Finer things cost 10 a gram and you never got a break ...

lol damn everyone gets good prices.. its usually 350-400 for dank where im at (nj) ... but i dont buy anything less than dank cuz it just gives me a headache. sexy beasts can be 250... jamaican shit can get to be 100.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
4 an O for nycd, soma skunk 5, bog, ect. no other prices. i dont grow mid or swag. and no budge on price. well it goes up...but never down....

yohomz

anywhere from 325 to 400: mendocino madness, k2, chronic, nl x sk1, ak-47, kushage, white widow, super skunk...

New England

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
Georgia Green said:
lol Thats the only KIND of bud for sell in my area
ga speaks the truth. he lives in a time warp zone. meth is king in the dirty south, not weed. i could get 6 an O in cochran. easy, but ild be known all over town the next day. no thanx.

i think last i knew a 1/4 an O was 4O$ for mexi dirt weed. ppl pay it gladly, or do as gagreen. grow ur own, but u get caught in south ga? get ready to do some time.

la resistance said:
CA, around here you're getting ripped if it's more than 270/oz

Pfft - Im born and raised San Francisco, with family in Arcata and Fortuna.

Medical grade cannabis in California doesnt go that cheap. Not any more. No one thinks you are cooler because you say you pay less money.

Wunderkind said:
I saw HNC had their vending machine selling Platinum OGK for $100 an 1/8. What kind of shit is that Cali? Explain yo'self.

The cannabis dispensaries in california have driven the price to insane new highs.

Last edited:

dfa

KnottyDollar said:
Pfft - Im born and raised San Francisco, with family in Arcata and Fortuna.

Medical grade cannabis in California doesnt go that cheap. Not any more. No one thinks you are cooler because you say you pay less money.

The cannabis dispensaries in california have driven the price to insane new highs.

the dispensaries here are; $39 8th for top shelf, $280 oz.

acidnI_livE

in O-high-O the $$ are

in O-high-O the $$ are

for some seeded but still lime green and stinky and a lil frosty (think u guys call this stuff "beasters"??) i can get 1/4 lb for 300 or ounces for 80. then again the same weed from someone else they want 140 an .OZ and 450 for the 1/4 lb. same shit though.

for "Hydro" which is a term i am trying to faze out in my area because it is just such a misrepresented way to describe weed. i been turning all the dealers on to calling what they would normally call "DRO", to callin it "sinsemilla". any way for some good sensimilla ive seen it any where from $275 an ounce for purple kush (supposedly) to $450 for the same weed just diffferent dealers. the purps 1/8's were going for 60 buck all around the board.

and then we go the east side and them dudes got what they call "dro" for $50 an 8th.(good compact dense indica nuggets, frosty and red haired) and they also got what they call "GAN" i dont know is its supposed to be short for an afghani strain or for Organic grown but they want 80 and 8th and you had better bring your own scale or that 8th is going to weigh 2.6 grams or so, and yeah @80 an 8th they should be killed for that.

but when im all cured up i put aside 8 zips or so of the most bestest buds for me to smoke and get like another 3-4 ounces of the less "pretty" bud, lower on the plant and sell it for $10 buck a gram or $35 an 8th or $30 if i like ya. and them sales keep my garden upgraded when needed and help my doctors bills (over $1k a month)

so in short.

mids- 80 to 140 bucks an .OZ
sinsimilla- 275 to 640 bucks an >OZ
and the brown brick $40 an ounce or 500 a lb

sorry for the rant or troll whatever you guys call it i dont even know if i did do it so stop yelling at me.lol

an by the way i am the member formerly known as Evil_Indica, my new name is just that backwards. so when speaking to me in posts reefer to me as "Evil" not Acidnl<---"indica" backwards. i totaly mis when being spoken to when called acidnl. so please call me Evil, not that i am actually evil or have any intentions of being evil anytime soon, but i love indicas and especially them really really "EVIL" ones that make you go nite-nite after smoking.

Last edited:
C

cway

Sorry bout that Karma Girl... Should have done a search before I started Thread.. :bashhead:

Feel free to lock this up so as not to waste bandwith..

And Man.. Some people pay way to much for brick Weed.. Even the other thread talks about 1K and 500 a LB. Thats insane :bashhead:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
North-Eastern Laos....around 140,000 Lao Kip a kilo...(one kilo = approx 36 ounces)...for good sativa....(thats about $16 u.s.d.).....so about 44 cents an Oz....

Latest posts

Latest posts