What's new

How much bigger should she get ?

420tyme

Put her under the 150 on a timer. Let her finish out. When you get some good smoke then you have completed your first grow successfully. That is what it is all about.

She does not look to stretch much more. Her flowers will fill out quit a bit from here on out. She is just starting to flower.

V

ok

thank you my man

P

Puddin'tane

ohhhhh cmon now bro..little good natured ribbin never hurt no-one, and ya learned something too..:joint:

P

Puddin'tane

yes vonforme I understand that, but considering what terminolgy he didn't know, and considering his handle is 420TYME, I thought it was in order.

V

vonforne

yes vonforme I understand that, but considering what terminolgy he didn't know, and considering his handle is 420TYME, I thought it was in order.

I know. I thought the same when I read that. I just did not say it. lol It is all good.

V

420tyme

I just picked 420tyme as in time to smoke

My dresser has 3 ac fans

2 on top for exhaust and the 1 on the bottom for intake

the temp stays around 80 to 85 degrees and the humidity is around 35%

its not the best cab in the world , but its all i had to work with for what little money i had

Click on pic to enlarge

B

BlazingSaddles

Click on pick to enlarge..

Priceless 420tyme! Glgl bro get this first batch finished the flowers still have alot of swelling to do then read up a bit more and try and improve bit by bit for the next grow.

Theres lots of friendly knowledgeable people that will help u on here..

peace
blazingsaddles

EDIT: Oh and btw your cabinet looks sweet man but whats that silvery stuff ur using in there for the walls and floor? u could fill that space up nicely with a few bigger plants.. make sure u veg them a bit longer next time so you can get a bigger harvest of buds! Depending on the strain u have but a good rule of thumb is switch them to 12/12 when they're around 12-24 inches with a few good branches developed.

420tyme

Click on pick to enlarge..

Priceless 420tyme! Glgl bro get this first batch finished the flowers still have alot of swelling to do then read up a bit more and try and improve bit by bit for the next grow.

Theres lots of friendly knowledgeable people that will help u on here..

peace
blazingsaddles

EDIT: Oh and btw your cabinet looks sweet man but whats that silvery stuff ur using in there for the walls and floor? u could fill that space up nicely with a few bigger plants.. make sure u veg them a bit longer next time so you can get a bigger harvest of buds! Depending on the strain u have but a good rule of thumb is switch them to 12/12 when they're around 12-24 inches with a few good branches developed.

thanks my man

those are not the ones i was asking about getting bigger

go 2 the first page

those little ones are outside now

i just put her in the dresser cab today to stay

she is in this

Is the height of my light ok

The silver is an emergency blanket ( mylar ) i got from wal mart for $3

she is N.l`s

im trying to learn all i can so i dont mess this up

iv never had N.l before but iv heard good things and im ready for it lol

B

BlazingSaddles

Yeah i saw those ones on the first page.. lol they're weiners too imo dont flick them to 12/12 too soon my man u need to have more patience.

If a plant takes 30 days to veg from clone and another 65 days to flower till maturity to harvest a couple of zips then thats how long it takes homie dont "f" around pulling too soon you will only end up with disappointing results.

What are your goals in growing? Are u just growing for a personal stash? Either way veg longer do some more reading get your shit dialled in and learn from your mistakes.. ul get there

Or like Cravenmore said growing aint for everyone.. I got friends of mine that could not grow to save themselves.. Its not that they're not smart people (in fact quite the opposite) but growing does take a certain specific set of skills that some people learn easier than others.

No reason to quit or anything im definitely not saying that it just sounds like you need to find some patience growing takes fucking ages lol get used to it my man!

Peace out
Blazing Saddles

420tyme

Yeah i saw those ones on the first page.. lol they're weiners too imo dont flick them to 12/12 too soon my man u need to have more patience.

If a plant takes 30 days to veg from clone and another 65 days to flower till maturity to harvest a couple of zips then thats how long it takes homie dont "f" around pulling too soon you will only end up with disappointing results.

What are your goals in growing? Are u just growing for a personal stash? Either way veg longer do some more reading get your shit dialled in and learn from your mistakes.. ul get there

Or like Cravenmore said growing aint for everyone.. I got friends of mine that could not grow to save themselves.. Its not that they're not smart people (in fact quite the opposite) but growing does take a certain specific set of skills that some people learn easier than others.

No reason to quit or anything im definitely not saying that it just sounds like you need to find some patience growing takes fucking ages lol get used to it my man!

Peace out
Blazing Saddles

Im just growing to have my own smoke ,

and i haven't given up in 8 yrs im not going to now lol

i just did not have the info then that im getting now

my knowledge is slowly growing so i know i will eventually get it right

but the main thing is my patience for sure

but id did not know the things im learning now

those little ones will stay outside for the season till fall

and hopefully the n.l will be done maybe by the end of next month

i for sure wont chop early this time lol

B

BlazingSaddles

420Tyme to give u a better idea of veg times heres a couple of babies im currently vegging.

This one has been vegging about 3 weeks so far from clone and shes in a 5 gallon bag. Im vegging for another 2 weeks before flipping to 12/12.

This one will probably end up about 1metre tall and yield around 2.5 - 3.5 zips.

All the best
BlazingSaddles:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00863.jpg
    DSC00863.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00864.jpg
    DSC00864.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 6

420tyme

It would be nice to grow some big babies in my dresser cab

but their really is not that much room in their

specs are

29" wide

15" deep

30" height

so i would assume i would have to do a good bit of lst`n for a decent plant

but ill get their lol

B

BlazingSaddles

Bro why dont u just grow 1 big girl. With your setup and current skill level (no offense meant here) one "big" plant would be ideal for you imo. Make your growing life easy as pie..

End up with her flowering in like a 5 gallon or even 7 gallon pot do some LST'ing, topping etc you could get one big bush that could easily yield a quarter lb in that cabinet..

Does that idea appeal to you 420?

420tyme

Bro why dont u just grow 1 big girl. With your setup and current skill level (no offense meant here) one "big" plant would be ideal for you imo. Make your growing life easy as pie..

End up with her flowering in like a 5 gallon or even 7 gallon pot do some LST'ing, topping etc you could get one big bush that could easily yield a quarter lb in that cabinet..

Does that idea appeal to you 420?

Of course it does my man

i just do not have any fem seeds

i got a cutting i took yesterday from which i believe might be from a possible female plant

if it take root then i can try with that

but i will need some guidance through it trying to grow something big like that in my cab lol

Neo 420

Veteran
New Project to add to Task List:

HELP 420tyme COMPLETE A CYCLE AND HIT A QP.

Lets do it!!!!

I'm not the resident expert but I will help you as much as I can as well as everyone here too!!

B

BlazingSaddles

Of course it does my man

i just do not have any fem seeds

i got a cutting i took yesterday from which i believe might be from a possible female plant

if it take root then i can try with that

but i will need some guidance through it trying to grow something big like that in my cab lol

Get that clone rooted bro and post here with your updates and you will get all the help you ever needed.

I myself am usually on these boards every day or so and although id still only class myself as an "experienced beginner" i will help you all i can. Neo420 has kindly offered to help you also, plus you'll get a ton of regs and visitors stopping in who will help also. Most peeps who grow love talking about growing and love helping people that are in need of help.. true story.

As far as getting some fem beans that definitely sounds like a good idea that is exactly what i did when i was getting started. Also learning how to start from seed and go through the various stages thru veg, cloning, flower, harvesting once your've learnt all this my man free weed for you anywhere anytime it really that simple. I can personally recommend Seed Boutique and im sure about 1 zillion others can too lol go and check out the website.. i sent cash US dollars with my order for seeds through the regular post 12 days later from the other side of the world bingo! i get my seeds.. fucking amazing too easy, that was a happy day for me i tell you man. All the seeds germinated 100% it was a beautiful thing.

To get the most efficient help also id suggest you decide a more definite course of action you want to take so you can be more direct with your approach and questions. Once you know what u want to do you can start planning it all properly. With just a little forethought and preparation you WILL SUCCEED. Oh and btw 8 years of growing attempts f me il give u a gold star for perserverance lol!

Thats all in the past now anyway if you stick around here you'll start killing it i can nearly guarantee it. A good place to start is work out how much you want to harvest for your stash then once u have a number in mind work out the easiest way to achieve close to this. It might be one bigger plant.. it might be 3 medium size plants.. whatever bro it doesnt matter what matters is getting the fundamentals down imo so you can grow some nice chronic for your pleasure.

peace out
BlazingSaddles

420tyme

Get that clone rooted bro and post here with your updates and you will get all the help you ever needed.

I myself am usually on these boards every day or so and although id still only class myself as an "experienced beginner" i will help you all i can. Neo420 has kindly offered to help you also, plus you'll get a ton of regs and visitors stopping in who will help also. Most peeps who grow love talking about growing and love helping people that are in need of help.. true story.

As far as getting some fem beans that definitely sounds like a good idea that is exactly what i did when i was getting started. Also learning how to start from seed and go through the various stages thru veg, cloning, flower, harvesting once your've learnt all this my man free weed for you anywhere anytime it really that simple. I can personally recommend Seed Boutique and im sure about 1 zillion others can too lol go and check out the website.. i sent cash US dollars with my order for seeds through the regular post 12 days later from the other side of the world bingo! i get my seeds.. fucking amazing too easy, that was a happy day for me i tell you man. All the seeds germinated 100% it was a beautiful thing.

To get the most efficient help also id suggest you decide a more definite course of action you want to take so you can be more direct with your approach and questions. Once you know what u want to do you can start planning it all properly. With just a little forethought and preparation you WILL SUCCEED. Oh and btw 8 years of growing attempts f me il give u a gold star for perserverance lol!

Thats all in the past now anyway i promise you stick around here you'll start killing it i can nearly guarantee it. A good place to start is work out how much you want to harvest for your stash then once u have a number in mind work out the easiest way to achieve close to this. It might be one bigger plant.. it might be 3 medium size plants.. whatever bro it doesnt matter what matters is getting the fundamentals down imo so you can grow some nice chronic for your pleasure.

peace out
BlazingSaddles

ok ill will update in this thread when the cutting roots , that is if it roots lol

and as far as how much i want ,

i want to do what is the simplest , like 1 big plant or a few little ones that end up with the same amount as 1 big one would

i dont have the extra money to buy fem seeds

i got a few n.l seeds and blue mystic seeds left but their reg not fem

the cutting i took yesterday is n.l and like i said im pretty sure it was a female , it looked like it had female pre flowers on it