What's new

how much approximately

temunator

what would a AF roughly yield under a 220W PL-L?
1,4L pots normal soil u also use for plants :D

need to know how many plants i need to get enough weed lolz

Bighill

I got a spread of 7 grams to 18 on smaller AF's.. There are some bigger strains comming out. Very strain dependent IMO. Some lines have more runts.

Sour60 looks to yeild good, haven't grow it myself yet. Auto AK yeilds nice. Russian rocket fule has a very large bush pheno that yeilds like veg/bloom strains.

If you are learning to grow.. try some thing different AF's will yeild low when stressed.

Rodney

Enough weed? For personal smoke I'd say run a variety till you find a keeper (same as always really) that way you Know what works for you. I'd recommend a perpetual grow where you harvest and replace every week or so. Keeping you with smoke constantly.
Good luck with your auto flower quest T

temunator

yeah thats the plan i need ~150g for 2 months :D if i would know i get at least 5g per plant i could do 30 plants^^ 36 is my max

Rodney

Five grams per plant seems easily achievable T ^^^ indeed!
Always maxx out. Why leave any unused space? Fill er up.
I'd still run perpetual bro cuz it's a lot easier to insure you always got smoke. Jmho

Bighill

36 plants under 220 watts will be pushing it, IMO. If you had a 400watt i could see it beeing a more achievable result. 5 grams is a very realistic number, on average. That way you are suprised at the end.
When i am counting my chickens before they hatch, i try to aim low.. lessins dissapointment :)

BH

*mr.mike*

1.4 liter pots are really small, but you might get five grams each. It's not impossible, anyways... I think 2 liters and care just short of neglect should give you 7 grams each.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
If the pots are big enough you could get up to 14g's with most strains, and some of the newer ones can get you more. I would expect ~7g's per plant with bigger pots.

I would suggest Sour 60, there hasn't been a completed grow yet, though so far it looks promising and is supposed to yield great.

Bighill

The only way to know for sure is to do it. In theory, and my cheese math i think you could get it done. If you can fit 4, 2L pots/bottles into a square foot of floor space. You would need about 9/10 Sq/Ft for 36 ladies. At 220 watts / 9 SqFt = 24 W/SqFt. So that is within range for me.. I have had some pretty shite results going under 20 watts per sq foot.

It will be tight in there, maybe go for some auto hindu kush, some thing that is just a bean pole not a bush... Just my thoughts.

BH.

licknrol

Auto ak47 and short stuff#! yielded at least a half ounce per plant for me under just one 23 watt red spectrum cfl with reflective hood per plant . I just had to install mylar and keep the lights as close as possible.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Auto ak47 and short stuff#! yielded at least a half ounce per plant for me under just one 23 watt red spectrum cfl with reflective hood per plant . I just had to install mylar and keep the lights as close as possible.

I find that hard to believe.

licknrol

Are you calling me a fucking liar? Just trying to help and motherfuckers like you have to talk shit. You don't know me, don't question what i yielded you cocky motherfucker. you said yourself you could get up to 14g if the pots are big enough? by the way 14g is a half an ounce.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Are you calling me a fucking liar? Just trying to help and motherfuckers like you have to talk shit. You don't know me, don't question what i yielded you cocky motherfucker. you said yourself you could get up to 14g if the pots are big enough? by the way 14g is a half an ounce.

Calm down man, it must not have been very good smoke judging by how irritable you are. All I said is it is hard to believe which is perfectly justifiable given the use of a single 23w CFL (~1600lm) for two plants. I would love to hear how you got an ounce (28.5g, I know the metric system) with only a 23w, I am very interested in your method, I might do it for my next grow. 1.2g/w, that is incredible for one CFL, were did you get your light?

BTW, how big were your pots.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

calm down there little one. you are really showing your age. there is also no way in hell you yielded 14 grams per plant under one single 23 watt cfl. stop lying.

Last edited:

licknrol

i dont like being called a liar. I actually have 10 23 watt 2700k cfls for a total of 10 containers, 6 have reflectors 5 don't. The whole space is covered with mylar. I'm vegging 4 regular non autoflowering plants and the rest are autos of all different ages.TheGreenBastard im sorry for what i said. Anyways i'll try to post some pics for you if i can figure it out. SmokeyTheBear i wasn't talking to you. TheGreenBastard i'll find out exactly what size my pots are for you.