What's new

How many successful grows have you completed?

How many successful grows have you completed?

• None yet

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • 1 or 2

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • 3 to 5

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • 5 to 10

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • 10 to 20

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • 20 to 50

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • over 100

Votes: 16 7.3%

• Total voters
M

medi-useA

My answer was in the 10-20 range....the actual answer is 16...11 of which could be counted as successful...4 not successful, but left me with smokable material and one absolute cockup!:)

muA

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think perpetual growers may be throwing the results off a bit... :dunno:
Exactly! Is each plant harvested considered a successful grow? If that is the case then some people pull hundreds of grows off per year that are "successful"...

darksith

in a 3 year cycle using only 1 flower room, you should be able to do 13 crops. Thats pretty much my max anyway, no moms, and 1 harvest every 3 months basically.

Maybe another poll is how many have you lost!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont believe any of mine were actually successful...lol. i could have done better on every one of them :)

MJBadger

Veteran
I have only ever grown outdoor uk , 1 grow per year with standard plants & the last 3yr an extra crop with some autos but i count it all as 1 harvest a year . 23 harvests , around 20 very good ones with the genetics improving from bagseed .

Stay green .

Blueshark

1 grow completed as well. 2nd is underway. most of the proceeds went to catch up on bills, $ from the 2nd will help expand a little to get to a small perpetual grow. Eventually want to try breeding a cross of my own, but have much to learn first...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=23458 *completed

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=24932 *in progress

koala_is_high.jpg

Last edited:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I rhink I'm currently on #35, but 8 of them were this uear alone. Harvesting half my 16 lighter every month. :)

E

emerald city

How would you measure perpetual systems that run for year$$$$$$$$$$.?
and yes sucessfull is subjective,how about profitable??

philthy said it,
i agree
although completeling many, none were successful, as almost every single one granted me with a plethora of information to try to absorb and analyze for a better result in the future.
i voted zero, but ive completed at least 10, and co-ordinated ( did all the work but couldnt actually consider it mine) at least another 10.

maybe if i can get 1g/w ill call it succesfull...... but probably not...