What's new

How many people are dealing with broad mites this season?

P

panicstream

Yuba Co here. Sulfur and avid sprayed two times each in three day intervals wiped them out. Pretty sure they came in from my neighbor upwind from me since we run our own cuts. I walked over and helped him treat his girls the same time I treated mine and haven't had a problem since.

mendo420

Veteran
Judo if you can get it.. for my other homie i gave him 3 doses of Forbid spray 3 days apart from eachother. Then 3 doses of Avid also 3 days apart. Then azatrol everyday or everyother day after that. Shit worked for him his plants are coming out of it.

Next year Everyone needs to preventative spray. Its the second year outdoor has been hit hard ( last year it was everywhere the FDA had to release a statement). Remeber last year when you couldnt even get tomatoes anywhere you went in the restaurants and stuff like that? They recommended a water soluble source of Sulfur (comes in a powder) as it is supposed to be HIGHLY effective against the Russet

So next year start off dipping your clones in forbid and avid regardless if they are clean.. do the follow up dips with avid. Then just invest in a shitload of azatrol and spray every 2 or 3 days until your too deep into flower you no longer feel comfortable. Im starting spraying for caterpillars this weekend. Fuck those fuzzy ass turds. Eat all the weed and turn in to a dumb ass moth! at least be a bad ass butterfly haha!

I know 2 people that have them.
I've heard their is an enzyme that will wipe them out.
Ill see if I cant get the name.

acttr
acttr

are you serious????
Forbid x 3, avid x 3.

Thats cool!
lets hang sometime and smoke some crack, or better yet your weed!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
og biowar.com
foliar pack

also order predator mites to use along side this spray from koppert.com
(swirski mite predators)
wipe them out completely and fully organic to:dance013:

peace

Nes

Ojd- Are you saying this is your plan, or that you can confirm it worked? Confirmed ID and erradication with a scope?

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Had some two spotted mites trying to get a foothold...hit the plants with Mighty Wash about a week ago and it seems to have worked.

HB.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
100% confirmed it works

had broad mites for over a year
tried everything organic and it used to keep them at bay with mediocre crops
then got the bennies and bam
best harvest in 2 years
but i would also get the predators from koppert
also all my budys who had it also, i gave them this and predators and the same for them
clean as can be

peace

drinkleadsoup

at our garden in shasta county the only plants that seem unaffected are the ones with magenta pistils. them things are wteaking havoc on everything else.

mack 10

Veteran
100% confirmed it works

had broad mites for over a year
tried everything organic and it used to keep them at bay with mediocre crops
then got the bennies and bam
best harvest in 2 years
but i would also get the predators from koppert
also all my budys who had it also, i gave them this and predators and the same for them
clean as can be

peace

Not good that the BM's are showing up in the UK.
no more clones for me..

A

acridlab

^^ agree.. 100%
I've been preaching this for a minute now. Clones are not worth the hassle anymore.. I dont care how good they might be.. keep em far away, lol.. now detroit gardens are getting hit,, all because they needed them latest ogs n cookies n glues..oh my.....

Nes

There is no reason to avoid clones. assume any clone you bring in may be a carrier of something. Isolate it, treat it, be proactive and eliminate all possible threats with a broad array of ipm strategies before introducing it to your general production area.

Propagation of ag crops through cuttings, cloning, grafting, layering and root division is common practice. To name a couple, common apple varieties are entirely propagated through grafting and, more closely related in the cannabacea family, Hops varieties are propagated through root division. Both can bring in a plethera of pests, so its important to get them from a reputable sourse and keep a close eye out for anything suspect.

Sure, the turn arround time on a pheno hunt with a batch of cannabis seeds is much shorter than a trial on apple seeds. It can still take time to find winners through seeds with weed though, more time than it'd take to isolate and treat a clone for bm. There are pro-s and cons to each route.

Latest posts

Latest posts